Chapter 70

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

"Come on. Come on." Lira smiled as she leaned down wiggling a soft toy at Masiela. She tried her best to encourage her to come to her. She whistled to try and catch her attention but the puppy was excitable as ever, running around on the beach. She was free, enjoying the high life with Lira and I.

Lira slumped down tossing the toy aside. She was in only her purple bikini which showed off a lot of skin, not that I minded of course. The soft sand coated the undersides of her legs with the wind blowing her wavy hair gently. The sun poured down on us, making us relax and feel invigorated once more.

I sipped on a coconut as I walked over to her. I sat down beside her, my bare legs outstretched and handed her a coconut. She smiled and took a sip using the straw. "There's nothing in this." She furrowed her neat brows at me. I couldn't hold back the smirk that appeared on my lips.

She scoffed and bumped my shoulder with hers. "Bitch." She swore and tossed her empty coconut aside. She tried to grab mine as I knew she would. I held it out of her reach. She couldn't stand that. I didn't expect for her to tackle me. She had me pinned onto the sand, her legs either side of my waist and her hand kept one of my arms down.

"It's mine." I looked up at her with wide eyes. "Then you shouldn't have drank mine, should you?" She smirked and grabbed the coconut from me. She took a sip and let out a sigh of satisfaction. And when she did, I tackled her down, with my legs flipping her under me. With the movement, the coconut flung out of her grasp and landed to the side where the liquid was being sucked up by the sand.

I looked down at her and she was smiling. "You ruin everything." She smiled lazily as I held her arms down. There was no one around. It was only her and I on a private beach in Italy. Just perfect. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her and she let me. My bare chest felt her hot skin, our lips touching and our eyes closed. I couldn't get enough of her.

"Stop. Stop! Masiela!" Lira scolded. The puppy had come over and started to lick her face. "She's only kissing you just like I am." I smiled as I got off her. Lira chuckled as she turned over giving me a good view of her sand covered ass. She picked up the stuffed toy and Masiela began to pull at it, playing with her.

Lira's hair was now also covered in the dry sand not that she cared. I shuffled to the side and then slowly, I lay down, my head resting on her ass. The perfect pillow. She didn't move but continued to talk to Masiela. Finding that puppy was the best thing ever. The joy she brought to Lira and I was unmatched.

"Ow ow." Lira whined and I felt her shuffle. I sat upright and saw her pulling her hair out of  Masiela's mouth. She threw the toy and the puppy went off to chase it. "The fucking little bitch, yanking out my hair like that...Enzo is it true, that if a dog doesn't like you there's something wrong with you." She frowned and brushed her hair back. "Could be or could be because she's not used to women." I replied honestly.

"Oh. Do you think she was abused by a woman? So she won't ever like me?" Lira sighed as she watched the happy puppy she saved. "She will get used you. It just takes time." I smiled and stood up, feeling my feet sink into the sand slightly.

I walked over to the sea and my toes felt the cool clear water. "Last one in is a loser!" Lira yelled as she ran past me and splashed into the water. I laughed and followed her into the sea, the coolness of the water touched my skin. I waded into it and suddenly, a splash met my face. I spat out the salty water and blinked my eyes. Using my hand, I wiped my face.

I shook my head as I looked at Lira. I pushed my hands towards her and splashed her with a small wave of water. She laughed and swam away from me. "Get back here you absolute fucking bitch!" I laughed as I tried to swim to her.