Chapter 31

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL
BLOOD

Back to Enzo's POV bitches

I had my back the fucking bastard of a man. I glanced over at Lira and saw that her shoulders were tensed up and her jaw clenched. I narrowed my eyes and tried to keep calm. Here I was trying to enjoy my time with her and James fucking Cain comes along like some kind of rodent emerging from rotting garbage. I turned to face him and clenched my teeth.

"Didn't I say I never wanted to see your fucking ugly face ever again?" Lira spoke up loudly before me. She crossed her arms and stared down at the man. "Or perhaps you'd like me to shove this right up your ass." She chuckled darkly as she held her mojito up.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I've told you not to cross boundaries. This is my home, why don't you fuck off back to yours." I growled at him.

James chuckled and used two fingers to rub his hairless chin. He wore a standard suit which always looked too big for him. His posse of five men stood behind him, all of them being taller than he was. All the more funnier. They were for certain all paid to hang around with this fucker.

"Business. I wouldn't want to come to this wretched place anyway...and you, I'd love to put all sort of things up that pretty tight ass of yours. All you have to do is ask nicely." James giggled to himself. My eyes narrowed at the mention of what he would like to do to Lira. Lira scoffed to herself and shook her head.

I noticed that he too had a girl beside him. A short blonde. "Mind introducing me to your sister." I smirked. I knew that he didn't have a sister, I was just mocking him. He scowled and the small vein on his forehead bulged. "Very funny. Where's the other one? The one that smells like shit." He grinned and slapped the hands of his posse as if he made the joke of the century.

I smirked back unfazed by his insult towards Raf. Lira chuckled. "You know I read an interesting fact last night. That apparently the taller the man, the bigger the cock and you, you seem to be lacking in both departments." She grinned wickedly when she silenced James.

The blonde beside James stepped forward and looked Lira up and down. "Your just a fucking desperate tart darling. Look at the state of you." She grimaced her thin pink lips.

Lira seemed to find it funny and laughed. She patted my arm and pretended to wipe away fake tears from her eyes. She soon stopped laughing and looked down at the woman. "Call me a desperate tart again and I will cut your fucking tongue out." She growled lowly.

Oh fuck. She could talk like that all day.

The woman backed away and gulped. James clicked his tongue and sniffed, something he always did. "What are you two? Dating. That's fucking hilarious." He cackled like a hyena along with his posse.

Lira scoffed. "You're just a small little man. You can't possibly comprehend anything." She crossed her arms. James looked at her with disgust. "Is that all you can mock me about? Look at you, a whore probably riddled with STD's." He grinned manically.

I heard Lira blow out sharp breath. "Fuck. I'm going to kill the man." Lira whispered so only I could hear. I looked at her and I could sense her agitation. Just who does he think he is? I licked my lips and looked at James once more. "What do you say we fight this out like men." I stated unbothered.

There was a fighting ring inside the Santa Maria and I could definitely release some tension by knocking James fucking Cain out.

James looked around and scratched the back of his head. "You are a man, aren't you?" I goaded. Come on take the bait.