Chapter 32

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING

"Rise and shine motherfuckers! It's a beautiful day. Work to do. And Lira, might I say you're looking damn sexy right now." Raphael yelled as he pulled open the curtains, allowing the light to fill the room.

"What the fuck?" I groaned and turned to face him. I rubbed my eyes, my head was pounding. Raf walked around to the side and picked up a bottle of alcohol. "Pretty heavy night huh. Got a little freaky in the sheets." He chuckled. "Get up Enzo, the meeting is in two hours time." Raf said as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I felt Lira stir beside me, the sheet was wrapped around her torso. "Is he always that annoying?" She groaned in her husky morning voice. I let out a heavy sigh and turned to pull her towards me. I placed my head into the crook of her neck. "Pretty much." I'll just remember to lock the door next time.

"Aren't you going to get up?" She asked after a while. I didn't reply and just held her in my arms. My legs touched hers, my hand wrapped around her stomach and I breathed her scent in. She chuckled and grabbed my hand in hers.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped loudly as I shot upright. That wasn't the best idea, my head ached much more. I ignored it and got out of bed. The  meeting was in less than an hour now.

I quickly took a shower and washed off the smell of alcohol. I wrapped a towel around my waist and picked out a suit to wear from my wardrobe. "Oh damn Enzo don't mind if I do." Lira chuckled. I turned to face her and smiled. She was semi upright in the bed watching me.

"I have a meeting. Are you going to be all right on your own?" I asked her as I turned back around. I let my towel fall to my ankles and I slowly put on my boxers. "Lira?" I asked when she didn't reply. "Oh uh yes I'll be fine..I'll just go out." She stumbled over her words.

Once I had pulled up my boxers I turned to face her once more. I smirked when I noticed her slightly pink cheeks. She's so fucking beautiful. I watched her get up and head to the bathroom. After I had put on my trousers, she walked out from the bathroom and over to me. Every step was confident. She grabbed my shirt from behind me and placed it around my shoulders.

"You Enzo, will be the death of me." She smiled. "And I'm ready to die for you." I replied without thinking. She looked at me and gulped. What I had said meant a lot. "I fucking like you." She grinned and leaned in to kiss me. "I fucking like you too." I smiled into the kiss.

"Well you'd better go. Don't want to be late." Lira smiled as she bit her lip. I tilted my head and she went back into the bathroom, I could hear the water running and as much as I wanted to fuck her, I decided to make her wait just a little longer.

Once I was all ready I went downstairs to see Raf sipping a coffee and smoking. "Finally! I've been waiting here for hours. I thought a girl wouldn't come between us." He rolled his eyes at me. "Shut the fuck up." I chuckled and watched the maid pour me a coffee.

"Thank you." I said as she placed it in front of me. "What are you smiling about?" Raf asked as he looked at me with a big grin of his own. "Nothing." I replied. Raf shook his head. "Now you have secrets."

"All right fine! For fucks sake. She said she liked me and I said I would practically die for her." I exasperated. He chocked on his coffee and looked at me. "Fucking what!? What the fuck are you playing at? Oh my fucking God." He stood up and looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked seriously. "Shut up." I shook my head at him.

We headed to the meeting after I made sure Lira was left with a guard who would go with her whenever she wanted to go. She insisted she didn't need a guard but it would make me feel better.