Chapter 67

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

The next evening, we were at a club. Raf had also come with Lira and I. He wouldn't miss it for anything.

We were sat at a private booth which had a good view of the entire club including the topless girls dancing on poles and the endless drunk men. Raf was clearly smitten with one particular petite brunette. I leaned back against the black leather seats of the booth and rested my arm behind Lira who sat beside me. I smelt the aroma of smoke and alcohol ripe in the air around me.

"Ti farò tremare le gambe. Avete solo da chiedere. (I'll make your legs shake. All you need to do is ask)" Raf husked in Italian to the brunette who sat giggling beside him completely bathing in his attention. He twirled a strand of her hair in his finger as a way to seduce her. Her tight blue dress was short, her legs crossed to protect her modesty. Fucks sake, he's such an ass. I looked at Lira who was smoking as she talked with Sergio. Her voice was raised over the music.

"You're so fucking dumb. There look. Look! There's a fucking gorgeous blonde or even the one with the green dress. Go and call them over...you dumb shit." Lira shook her head at Sergio who sat looking bewildered. He wasn't interested but Lira was.

She turned to look at me and smiled. She put her cigarette to her lips and inhaled before blowing it out. She pushed the cigarette towards me and I grasped it between my lips. She puckered her red lips and pulled me towards her by grabbing onto my tie. "You look so fucking sexy tonight bello (handsome)." She whispered into my ear, her hot breath fanning my skin making goosebumps appear across my neck. "E sei troppo fottutamente deliziosa (And you look too fucking delicious)" I whispered back in Italian. She raised a brow at me. "Delicious huh." She smirked and stood up, pulling down her burgundy satin slip dress.

She turned around and I stared while she walked off. "She does have a pretty nice ass." Raf spoke up catching my attention. I turned to face him to see the girl now in his lap. "Do you think you could have pulled her?" I asked him with curiosity. I picked up my glass and took a sip of the deep orange whisky and swilled it around watching the ice clink against the glass.

Raf hummed and ruffled his dark hair. "No. She's not into men like me and besides she'd probably break my nose." He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around the girl on his lap. "Lucky for you then, I bet the sex is wild." He added with a chuckle. He picked up a glass and held it my way. He found out what Lira and I did that night in the pool. Fuck. Holding up my glass I clinked it with his and nodded. "You have no idea." I grinned.

Raf went back to chatting with the girl, making her giggle and I watched Lira. She was across the club talking to two women. Specifically the one in the green dress and the blonde. She leaned over the tall table as she chatted to them. She ran a hand through her hair and laughed. She pointed across to our table and both girls gazed our way.

"Sergio you should be thanking Lira, she's practically setting you up." I chuckled as I sipped on the alcohol. I tapped out the cigarette onto the ashtray. "I told her I was fucking tired and she's still setting me up." He groaned rubbing his eyes.

Lira soon brought over the two women who were smiling and acting all giddy. They looked at Sergio but glanced at me. Lira smiled knowing full well she was messing with Sergio. She held her hands behind the women's waists. "I'd like you to meet Karissa and Lucia. Girls this is Sergio." Lira smiled looking at him.

"Oh he's a little shy..go on get up." Lira chuckled as she pulled Sergio to his feet when he didn't bother saying anything. Lucia, the woman in the green dress with long auburn hair looked towards me. "Him too?" She asked. Lira tutted while wiggling a finger. "No he's mine. Go on give him a good time and if he says he's tired, he's lying." She chuckled as she watched Sergio be taken away by the women.