Chapter 64

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

"Come here. Just come here. Enzo!" Lira giggled as she waded in the warm mud pool towards me with a small container in her hand. I walked back, the grey mud coating my skin, until I was up against the edge. She stopped in front of me, knowing I couldn't escape. Like a prey being hunted, I was caught.

She dipped her finger into the pot and fished out some clay. She said it was a face mask which would make my skin smoother than a babies bottom. "See isn't this relaxing." She concentrated as I let her apply the clay to my face. Her fingers brushed around my cheeks, forehead and nose. "Super relaxing. I especially loved the part where you cornered me and forced me to put this on." I smirked.

"We both know I don't force you to do anything. So stop whining." She chuckled. I reached forward and grabbed the pot from her and dipped my finger into it. The clay had a silky smooth texture. She closed her eyes as I began to apply it to her face, feeling her soft skin. "Are you feeling any better today?" I asked her as I placed the pot down onto the edge of the mud pool. It was only her and I here, all alone. The silence was comforting, her company was perfect.

"Yes a little. Not as bad as last night." She sighed and joined my side. She dipped down into the mud pool, coating her exposed breasts. I closed my eyes and relaxed, feeling the warmth soak into my body. "You know I always want to be honest with you. Sylvia has been messaging me. I don't know how the fuck she got ahold of my phone number." I said.

Lira hummed. "And have you been replying?" She asked. "No but she's been sending me unsolicited nudes." I sighed. "What the fuck? That bitch. Hang on. That same bitch we saw? She's sending you- where's your phone?" She asked. I looked at her to see her irritated but not angry.

I nodded to the side and she waded over. She wiped her hands as best she could with the white towel going muddy. She came over to me and looked though my phone. "Oh my fucking God what the hell. Is she stupid? Look at this her whole ass is out. Not even a very nice ass." Lira muttered as she scrolled reading the messages that I hadn't opened. "What do you want me to do about it?" She asked looking up from my phone.

"What the fuck? I told you so you can do whatever you want about her. She won't leave me alone." I looked at her. "She's a dumb fucking bitch. Who does she think she is sending you this shit. I'm going to call her." She scoffed and proceeded to hand me the phone. I looked at her and she mouthed the words 'talk' to me. Oh shit.

"Oh hello Vicenzo. I knew you would call me. Did you enjoy the pictures?" Sylvia answered, speaking softly. Fuck, why did Lira do a video call. I saw Lira nod her head at me. "Hello Sylvia. The pictures were very..nice." I replied. "Oh hmm. Maybe you'd like some more or you could meet me." She smiled biting her lip. What the fuck.

"Listen Sylvia. I'm with Lira. Nothing will ever happen with you and I. So please stop sending me pictures." I replied bored. "What? That dumb bitch. She's a pathetic loser whose life amounts to nothing. I can give you so much more." She grinned feeling proud of herself. Lira grabbed my phone off me. She looked at Sylvia through the screen. "Yes I'm that dumb bitch. Now fucking stop sending unsolicited pictures of your dry as fuck ass in the hope that Enzo would fuck you. If I ever see another picture, I'm coming for you..oh and Sylvia, your lip fillers are crooked." Lira smirked and she tossed my phone into the opposite end of the pool whereby it sank into the mud. "That was my phone." I said as I looked at the spot where it died.

She chuckled and came to stand in front of me, putting her arms around my neck. "Would you ever cheat if there was someone better than me?" She asked while looking into my eyes. I looked at her to see the mask on her face cracking around the edges of her lips when she smiled. "Never." I smiled and pulled her into me, feeling her body against mine. "Would you?" I asked.