Chapter 24

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

It had now been a few days and I've stayed with Lira and Admir. Lira and I went sightseeing but mainly she pointed out people she disliked and the people Admir controlled. Quite enjoyable and relaxing.

It was time for me to go back home, I did eventually have to return and do some work. Raf was fucking pissed at me because he wanted some time off. I'm sure he didn't get much time to himself or rather to spend with girls.

"Sergio we are leaving in the evening." I spoke as I brushed my hair back. "Italy." He stated. I nodded. I had to juggle my time as best I could but I needed to go to Italy to check on Raf and Mara. I could also deal with some business I had.

"Thank fucking God." Sergio muttered with a sigh of relief as he adjusted his belt. "I take it you don't like it here much." I bemused while holding back a grin. He looked at me with deep furrowed brows and was about to speak but I beat him to it. "You know I would have never guessed with all your whining." I chuckled lightly.

"I have not been whining." He replied seriously and crossed his muscled arms. "But you have. About every fucking thing. Enzo, I don't like the food. Enzo, the it's too hot. Enzo, no woman wants to fuck me." I grinned.

"Don't go all fucking personal on me you ass. I know for fact that you haven't even fucked her." He smirked. He did love testing me and that's precisely why I liked the man. His loyalty knew no bounds and he was a good man.

I took a step towards him. He never flinched. "What did you say?" I said coldly. He stood his ground. "You know what I said." He replied casually.

"I swear Sergio, one of these days I'll kill you." I chuckled. My words were only playful. He always keeps me in check. He chuckled deeply. "And one of these days I'll kill you too."

I pulled out my phone from my pocket but replaced it. "I'm sure he hasn't fucked up anything yet." Sergio patted my shoulder. I smiled gently. "It's not him I'm worried about...it's everyone else."

"Enzo they're here." Lira said as she pushed open the bedroom door. I was sure one of these days she wanted to catch me naked. I wouldn't even mind. "Don't you dress up well." She smirked and bit her lip as her eyes ran over me. I glanced at Sergio and he left the room, closing the door behind him.

"And you...you have far too much on." I said as walked towards her, stopping just before her. She wore dark jeans and a tight crop top. I watched her and slowly brought my hand up towards her neck, touching her soft skin.

"Fuck.." She whispered before pulling away. "Stop it. They're here and Admir's here." She said before turning around. I reached for her arm to stop her from leaving. "Perhaps I like the danger. Don't you?" I said lowly.

"Oh no I love danger. But there's one thing I love more than danger." She smiled before she turned to face me. She brought her face closer to mines, her gaze moving from my lips to my eyes. Her lips were inches from mines but she did not kiss me. Instead I felt her kiss my cheek gently before she looked at me innocently. "Teasing you." She breathed.

Fucking hell. She was definitely very good at that.

Before she could open the door, I held it closed with a hand and put her body between the door and mines. "Teasing." I hummed. "You know I can play that game too." I said as I leaned forward and kissed her neck. "And I'm competitive as fuck." I whispered into her ear. I let my teeth graze against her delicate neck and when she moaned I was satisfied.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She smiled. "Well maybe I want you to tease me. Maybe I want you to win." Fuck.

She turned and pulled the door open and I removed my hand. I followed her downstairs. I could hear several voices. One voice was clear it was Admir.