the whole ride from seoul to busan took about two to three hours and this is just enough for them to sleep for the whole trip. although some of the members are just on their phones some are listening to music but overall the surroundings weren't that noisy.

"woah!" jisung excitedly said hopping off the vehicle, after he saw the sight of chenle's, well, the zhongs' beach house.

the rest of the members did the same, not forgetting to bring their bags with them. all eyes landed on the house, staring at the building in awe, some of them even released a few 'oohs'.

chenle soon, stood in front of them, looking at their reactions made him chuckle. i guess it's safe to assume that they liked the beach house, chenle thought to himself, yet he can't help but to ask, "how's it?"

"i didn't know you own such big house, to be honest." jisung commented, eyes still stuck on the house.

chenle released a playful scoff, "i mean, i don't brag a lot, you know?" he replied, causing the members to laugh at the two maknaes bickering, "anyway, let's get inside?"

all of them agreed and chenle immediately took the lead. he lead them towards the entrance where a big white door greeted them. if a large door can be that fancy, what more if they see the inside?

chenle rang the doorbell, and just a few minutes later the door unlocks revealing chenle's mom, "you guys are here!" she greeted and even opened the door wider for everyone to come, "come in, come in."

they went inside one by one, greeting chenle's mom while they're at it. after everyone's in, mrs. zhong lead them towards the living room and offered them to sit, "there are five rooms upstairs and i'll leave it up to you guys to decide what room you want." she told, and all of them nodded as a response, "and i know this your vacation so i'll leave you guys here so i won't bother you."

"you can join us!" taeyong told before mrs. zhong can take her leave but the old woman just shook her head, "no, no. this beach house is all yours, i won't bother you all, plus my house is just ten minutes away from here."

taeyong only looked at mrs. zhong, dumbfounded, while she left. there's more? taeyong thought to himself, "you have another house here?" he asked and looked at chenle.

the younger just nodded and dropped his bag on the couch, "it's just her rest house near here." he simply said, which made taeyong's jaw drop even more, "so what do you guys want to do first?"

"how about deciding our rooms?" taeil suggested while looking at the bags they dropped on the floor, "so our things wouldn't be messy."

"i agree." johnny said in response and soon the other members agreed as well.

"alright then." chenle nodded before leading them towards the stairs and up to the second floor. the whole beach house feels like a mansion to the rest of them because of the amount of room this house has, it was jaw-dropping, to say the least.