Chapter One: Hallo-Weekend Frights

Start from the beginning

It'd taken all night to finally catch up to the beautiful vampire. They'd throw glances between taking shots or passing from one part of the club to the other where their eyes would meet. It'd only last a moment, but Jungkook swore time would slow. Like a second wasn't enough to soak each other in. The vampire would then raise a brow before turning back to his group of friends and the moment would be over. They'd played that game for hours. Now they were actually talking and Jungkook had no idea what to do. He'd never made it this far in a I think your hot interaction before.

"Cute." The vampire said, his voice so sweet and innocent that it caused Jungkook's cheeks to flush seeing the contrasting seduction in his eyes. Jungkook felt a surprisingly strong hand for the slim figure of the man pull him closer. His heart raced, matching the thumping beat of the club's music, as the dark haired boy twirled him around so that Jungkook's back was to the stranger's chest.

Panicked, Jungkook frantically searched for Taehyung only to find his friend teaching some unamused boy how to shimmy his shoulders.

He'd have to muster up his confidence himself.

"Um." Jungkook said, swallowing. He felt small hands place themselves under the cropped corset Jungkook was wearing where the skin of his waist was exposed. They swayed, dancing to the music. When Jungkook felt lips on his neck, he involuntarily rolled his head back at the electric rush the feeling of soft lips near his throat caused him. It felt surprisingly intimate, having someone suck his neck. The stranger's lips were so close to Jungkook's throat, his pulse right underneath each kiss, as small bruises started to form.

Jungkook tilted his head back so it rested against the strangers chest, soaking in his lilac scent. In a room full of alcohol and sweat, the lilac felt like jumping into cold water. He wanted to wrap himself up in it.

"You're uh, I think you're hot." Jungkook choked out, desperately trying to get his mind out of the gutter.

"Hm." The boy simply hummed, moving a hand to tip Jungkook's chin up to meet the other's lips - which were exactly as soft as Jungkook imagined they'd be. The kiss was teasing, the fake vampire clearly playing with Jungkook, retreating each time Jungkook tried to deepen it and then biting on Jungkook's lip to pull him back in. He felt a hand slide down his sides as they kissed, delicate fingers strumming up and down his waist causing shivers down Jungkook's spine.

The song suddenly changed into one with a large bass pounding rhythm. Jungkook turned in the stranger's arms so that he was facing him and his breath caught in his throat. The boy was grinning, making his entire expression to light up.

Strobe lights started flashing above them causing every other second of movement to be skewed by darkness. As if looking through blinking eyes, Jungkook watched the boy place his hands on Jungkook's hips and start to dance his way up and down Jungkook's body. He never broke eye contact, shifting his hips lower to the floor and brushing up Jungkook as he swayed back up. Every other shift of movement was caught by the strobe light making Jungkook's head spin.

When he made his way back to Jungkook's level, Jungkook rushed to put his hand behind the stranger's neck. The tattoos on his fingers caught the light above them as he pulled him into another kiss. This time, Jungkook kept pressure in his grip so that the teasing boy had no choice but to deepen it.

Jungkook nearly lost his mind at the joyful giggle that escaped the vampires lips between stolen breaths. His soft hand wrapped around Jungkook's wrist on the arm that was holding his head in place. The stranger drummed his fingers along Jungkook's wrist, brushing his thumb against Jungkook's pulse as he stepped into their kiss, closing any distance left between their frames.