𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒛

𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒛

❝ There are no limits to a power as great as yours. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒
ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔

Aurora Celeste has spent her whole royal life as a Crown Princess and next in line to the throne away from her mother. She has longed for the day they will reunite, but with that comes a cost she had never bargained for.

While there are surprises that come from the long-awaited reunion (like a twin sister she had no idea about), those unlock secrets the king had tried to protect his daughter from, but it puts her own life in danger as well as others' and her parents have to make the difficult decision to stop shielding her and let her in on the truth, but those truths are heavier than the crown she is to bear.

Aurora had thought she'd paid enough, having lived her life without her mother, but she soon realises the price for happiness is far higher than she can afford.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 : 10/10/21
𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 : 19/11/21
𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 : n/a
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : n/a
𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : n/a
𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 : 1.5

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈/𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓

this book includes, has mentions of or themes surrounding: abandonment, abusive and toxic behaviour, alcohol use, assassinating/assassinations (including attempts), attacks, death, kidnapping, mental, verbal and emotional abuse, mental illnesses, murder, possible weapons use, some mild language, threats, violence . . . more to be added as the story moves along.

also: this book will most likely move very slowly (in the first half of it) due to being more character-oriented in terms of plot, character and relationship development, and could also become quite dark so viewer discretion is advised.

just in case any of the above trigger you (they're all mostly minor, though), there'll be a warning in the chapters that include the above. i don't want to hurt anyone or be the reason why you might get 'triggered' (for lack of a better word) or upset during the course of this book, and if i have forgotten to add a warning, please tell me so i can add it immediately. also, please note that i am researching thoroughly on the issues i might choose to represent and make people aware of and am trying my best. if anyone notices anything that's not entirely true (or that i haven't done, written and/or portrayed properly or maybe stereotypically) or has more to it (that can help), then please tell me :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓/𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.

any and all videos, images and/or gifs (so, media) are not owned or created by me. i might have edited some/most gifs and images, but absolutely ALL rights and credits go to the respectful owner(s).

i do, however, own all of my characters and plots (and aesthetics etc.), and stealing them/plagiarism will not be tolerated.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

please don't be a silent reader - i want to know if people are reading my books. vote? maybe comment? seriously, it won't kill to press the little star. (no pressure, though - you do you)

but nonetheless, enjoy :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂

1. this book has multiple povs (although for the first half of the book, the chapters are mainly in one)

2. steal my work and i will actually come for you. if you're a plagiariser, just get a freaking life please. it's sickening and honestly just pathetic that you need to steal other people's work - which they worked really hard on. writing isn't easy, that's a universal truth (i guess?) but trying is better than stealing. moral of the story: DON'T STEAL ANYBODY'S WORK!! their creations mean a lot to them, and for someone to just swoop in, steal it and pass it off as their own is very insensitive and a very asshole thing to do. please don't do it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

suggested reading style
theme: white theme
font: times new roman
size: second smallest size

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ 𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂 ❞
through hardships to the stars
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

copyright © @rosedthorn 2022.