55

Not long after getting on the car, Secretary Zhao's mobile phone rang. She said "sorry" to Shi Nian, turned on Bluetooth and picked up the car.

"Hey, Miss Sheng."

Sheng Xiangwan's voice came out: "Secretary Zhao, did Jiang Xiao go on business trips City?"

"Yes, do you have anything to ask him for?"

"One thing. Tell me where he lives in the hotel. I'll go to him."

Secretary Zhao subconsciously looked through the rearview mirror at Nian when she was sitting in the back. Instead, she didn't look carefully listening, and closed her eyes and leaned her head against her head.

General demeanor!

Secretary Zhao looked away: "Sorry, Miss Sheng, Mr. Jiang ordered that the content involving personal privacy should not be leaked."

"Well, well, I'm going to play in S City tomorrow. Please tell him for me. I'll go to dinner with him. He didn't reply to me when I texted him."

Secretary Zhao sighed in his heart: "Okay, Miss Sheng."

The next few days were very peaceful. Jiang Yu was very busy on business trips every day, and Shi Nian was also busy with classes.

I didn't go back for dinner at noon, so I asked Huang Yao to go to the canteen for dinner together.

The canteen of Big B is delicious. It was the restaurant that just finished class. It was crowded inside and outside. The two squeezed for a long time to buy vegetables and find seats.

"That's too cruel." Huang Yao squeezed out of the crowd and said, "I didn't get the last piece of braised pork."

Shi Niannian put a drumstick on her plate into her bowl.

The content of the two top students gathering together for dinner and chatting is naturally learning. Some dizzying technical terms are mixed in the noisy environment of the canteen, and they chatting very selflessly.

Suddenly, a boy next to him came over and said, "Seniister, is it convenient to meet?"

Shi Niannian turned her head and finally noticed the boy sitting next to her. He was tall and thin, wheat-colored and looked very sunny. The meal card was put next to the plate.

She swept her eyes, a junior.

"I'm a freshman, not a junior sister." Shi Nian said with a smile.

The boy didn't care at all. He said sweetly like adding honey: "The little sister looks too young. I just listened to your chat with medical school. I'm from the Department of Finance. Can you meet me?"

Shi Niannian glanced at Huang Yao and had to say, "SORRY, I have a boyfriend."

Only then did the boy leave angrily.

Huang Yao sneered: "If that person knows that he covets Jiang Jun's girlfriend, he will definitely be scared to death."

"Is Jiang Yu very famous in school?"

"Nonsense! Who doesn't know him? The top scorer in science entered B University, and he is still the school grass. Now he is still the chairman of Jiang Group. You are not a son-in-law of a golden turtle. It's simply once in three thousand years."

Shi Nian was teased by her. She ate for a while and gradually the corners of her mouth were straightened.

Jiang Yu has been on a business trip for three days, but they haven't contacted them, no phone number, or text message.

The Name of the Disease is YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara