Jiang Ling x Xu Zhilin 2

In the hotel, the rising sunlight shone through the curtains, the air was suspended with small dust, messy clothes scattered on the ground, and the sequined suspender skirt was twisted into a thin one and thrown on the ground.

There were two people lying on the white bed. The man held the woman in his arms from behind, and his arm was falsely held on her waist through the quilt. Several ambiguous marks fell on the woman's white neck. Her long black hair was messy and scattered, black and white were intertwined, making it more and more ambiguous.

The woman suddenly opened her eyes, blinked quickly, and stared blankly at the strange environment in front of her.

The back was against a ** hot chest, and the same completely strange touch and breath, as well as the empty and sore body under the quilt clearly told her what had happened last night.

Last night...

Jiang Ling "hised" gently. After drinking, she had a splitting headache and gave him a fragment directly.

She carefully looked back at the man behind her. The man was still asleep, with close eyes, long eyelashes, exquisite facial features, and light and shadow were like sculptures.

Me?! Fuck?!

Did she sleep Xu Zhilin on her first day here?!

I liked him secretly for so long, but now I just sleep...

Jiang Ling was shocked.

Memories about last night were also interspersed with the return. In that bar, she seemed to have gone to Xu Zhilin, and then Xu Zhilin, an asshole, didn't seem to have recognized her yet??

Later, I had no memory at all. I don't know how to go to the hotel together, and I don't know how to roll in the sheets.

Jiang Ling always kept her original sleeping posture and thought for a moment. The mobile phone put at the head of the bed suddenly shook. Her eyes and hands held it quickly and she didn't wake up the man behind her.

It's the message from He Nan.

She even forgot when she added He Nan's friend.

He Nan: How was your baby last night?

He Nan: I asked a senior here. Last night, the handsome man was the youngest professor in the math department. Many girls are male gods. You are so lucky.

Jiang Ling: "..."

She glanced at the messy clothes on the ground, carefully stretched out her feet, pulled the skirt over, and then undershirt. Jiang Ling held it in her arms and carefully moved her arms across her waist and rushed into the bathroom.

The bathroom is also messy.

Remind her that yesterday's battlefield was not just bed.

Jiang Ling blushed and her heart beat. In her heart, she scolded Xu Zhilin angrily. She was simply a beast in clothes! A gentle scum!

"Baby, have you left any contact information with that handsome man?" He Nan leaned against the door of the bathroom with his chest in his arms and asked her.

Jiang Ling took off the makeup that had not been removed clean last night again, shook the water in his hand, and asked, "What the hell happened last night?"

"Don't you even remember?" He Nan raised his eyebrows and looked at her. He smiled again for a long time, "You are really a moment."

Jiang Ling looked at her and sighed.

He Nan then said seriously, "Yesterday, after you went to talk to him, you were called over by the handsome man's friend. The handsome man is quite gentlemanly and blocked you several glasses of wine."