65

There was a lot of noise about the terrance of the contract with Sheng's family. Later, Shi Niannian knew that Sheng's family had already encountered problems in many industries, and Jiang Yu encountered a more serious crisis as soon as he terminated the contract.

Shi Niannian didn't know anything about these things, but she only knew that the rumors about her from the outside world were getting more and more fascinating.

Near the Spring Festival, the company has a holiday, and the bonuses paid this year have doubled compared with last year. No one in the company group thanks the big boss, all of whom are "thank you, the Empress".

Jiang Yu showed Shi Niannian his mobile phone, and she couldn't laugh.

On New Year's Eve, the two slept together until noon.

At noon, Jiang Xiao accompanied her to her aunt's house for dinner. Xu Ningqing was also there, but he didn't see the Changli child in his family who claimed to be his girlfriend. He probably went back to his house for the Spring Festival.

"You have been married for a while. When are you going to have children?" My aunt asked at the dinner table.

Shi Niannian's hand with chopsticks was scolded: "Ah, it's still early. We haven't thought about this yet."

Jiang smiled rashly and replied calmly: "When she finishes reading, she will be under great pressure to read."

"That's right." My aunt echoed, "It's hard to study. I see why you don't gain weight at all. You don't look like a graduate student as in high school."

Shi Nianian replied with a smile, "No, I gained a few catties after returning to China."

Xu Ningqing didn't talk much at the dinner table. He looked in a bad mood. After dinner, he almost left and shouted Jiang aside to talk.

When he got on the bus, Nian Nian asked, "Brother, what did he just tell you?"

Jiang arrogantly hooked his lips: "It was said that the little girl in the family ran away from home with him and asked me how I coaxed him."

"Ah?" Shi Nian was stunned and hesitantly said, "...Chang Li."

He casually said, "I think so."

"Then what did you say?"

In fact, she seldom gets angry. With Jiang's goodness to her, it should be impossible to be so angry that she ran away from home. I don't know what Xu Ningqing did to make Chang Li angry like that.

Jiang Huan remembered that a long time ago, Xu Ningqing looked at him gloating and said, "Jiang Huan, you are going to fall."

Now that he has finally settled with Shi Nian, it's Xu Ningqing's turn.

At that time, he said to Xu Ningqing, "Oh, my wife won't lose her temper with me." It makes Xu Ning so angry.

The car was parked at the red light. Jiang Xiao looked around and thought about it. The little girl seemed to be curious about this problem. Even her eyes were bright, so he suddenly had a bad intention and deliberately teased her.

Jiang vain leaned over and leaned in her ear. Her voice dragged long and smiled like a smile: "Fuck/a meal is fine."

Shi Nian's ears were hot and he pushed him, "What?"

He smiled, and the magnetic laughter rippled: "Isn't it? I was angry and stretched out my paws like a wild cat. Fuck/end it softened."

The more he said, the more shameless he became. Shi Niannian moved away and looked out of the window and didn't hear it.