11

Xu Ningqing sent Shi Niannian back quite late last night. If her schoolbag hadn't been at home, he would have planned to let her live and send her directly to school in the morning.

"Nian, tell me this question quickly!"

After two classes in the morning, Jiang Ling turned from her seat and put a math paper in front of her.

Tianli 38 sets of papers.

"Are you going... looking for that, teacher?"

"Yes, so tell me first, and I won't be ashamed if I ask him again."

Shi Nian Nian smiled, read the title, took a draft paper and wrote a few steps on it to know how to do it.

After she finished speaking, Jiang Ling confirmed it again and took the paper to Xu Zhilin's office.

During the big break, everyone got together to talk.

Shi Niannian's mobile phone shook. She took it out of her pocket. It was a text message from her mother.

Ask her to go to the hospital again in the afternoon to get Shi Zhe's report back.

She replied "OK", put her mobile phone back in her pocket, picked up her cup and Jiang Ling and poured water outside.

There are many people in the boiling water room. This is a good place for girls to get together and chat.

"Hid you hear that Cheng Qi said that he would chase Jiang arrogantly."

"Really or falsely, then this female school bully and male school bully are together. The school is lively."

"It's still a question whether to chase or not. I heard from my last two years of brother that Jiang Yu hadn't chased him before stabbing someone, and I didn't see anyone he was interested in."

"You're stupid. Cheng Qi's words are to warn others not interested in Jiang. Isn't she always like this? She is very high-profile and domineering when she falls in love."

"King down." The girl next to her pulled her and whispered, "If Cheng Qi hears you, you will be over."

Shi Niannian poured two glasses of water and tightened the cap of the bottle, because their eyelashes trembled just now.

She was thinking about something, and she didn't notice anyone next to her after walking out.

Jiang Xiao followed her. She was so small that he had to put away his legs to follow.

At the corner, she turned her head and saw Jiang Yu. She took a step back with the water glass in her arms.

Jiang vain raised his lips and said, "What are you afraid of?"

"No... I'm afraid." Shi Nian Nian continued to move forward.

Jiang vain was so eye-catching that many people looked at them all the way.

Shi Nian buried his head even lower.

"What happened last night." Halfway through his words, he paused.

Shi Niannian waited for him for a while before he asked, "What...thing?"

"Just," he smiled softly and was a little bad. "It's about going on the bed."

Jiang vagan is used to muddle along. A group of men usually don't control their words, but they can't hear such words when they miss them.

She blushed and glanced aside. Fortunately, although everyone paid attention to their movements, they should not have heard Jiang Hao's words when they were far away.