Jiang Ling x Xu Zhilin 1

The poorly contacted street lamp flashed overhead, and it seemed to make a click, as if the next second the light bulb was about to fall off and hit the forehead directly.

Just smash it. Jiang Ling sat on the roadside and looked up at the street lamp and thought that it's better to lose his memory at once.

After graduation, the students have already done a job in the public examination for postgraduate recommendation and postgraduate entrance examination. Jiang Ling got an offer from a foreign university, but her parents firmly opposed her going abroad.

Speaking of this, Jiang's father and mother can't be completely blamed for not supporting her. It's really not to believe that Jiang Ling's choice is completely.

At the beginning, she did well in the college entrance examination. She didn't fill in the application well. She accidentally went to finance. Jiang Ling hated most about mathematics. She studied very painfully in the four years of college and took the cross-professional postgraduate entrance examination in anger.

Go abroad to learn Chinese.

In the eyes of Jiang's father and mother, it's nonsense.

Jiang Ling really felt the pressure of the graduation season.

Fortunately, there are at least two years left for her graduate school to "gnaw on the old" so that she won't worry about her livelihood now.

Jiang Ling picked up the beer can on her leg, raised her head and took a sip. He patted her chest and hiccup lazily.

Thinking of the numbers she came into contact with in the four years of undergraduate studies, she remembered her secret lover in high school. Sure enough, she was not a normal person, and there were still people who could study mathematics.

It's incredible.

Jiang Ling curled her lips and carried it back to the apartment to sleep.

When she woke up the next day and was about to rush to the airport, Jiang Ling re-examined the luggage he had packed a few days ago. As soon as he walked out, he received a phone call from his mother.

"Well, I'm going to the airport now." Jiang Ling locked the door and stroked her long hair back. "Yes, pay attention to safety. Don't take a stranger's car. You won't wander around in the middle of the night. You can recite it backwards from novel to adult."

After chatting for a while, Jiang Ling hung up when he had to catch a plane.

Jiang Ling's mood has been full of ups and downs in the past few days since graduation. At night, she was so depressed that she was so depressed that she felt nothing in the morning. She felt that she was simply pretentious the night before.

She exhaled a long breath and turned off her mobile phone to watch the city gradually become small after the plane took off.

The flight time was 9 hours, and she had a make-up sleep.

After leaving the airport, she called a car and went directly to the dormitory apartment building rented in advance. Four people were asleep. When she walked in, the three girls were already in. Everyone was in the same school, one Chinese, and the other two were blonde white girls.

Everyone introduced each other enthusiastically.

Jiang Ling talked to everyone for a while and then carried his luggage into his bedroom to make things. After a while, the girl living next door knocked on the door twice and came in.

This Chinese girl's name is He Nan. She wears a short short sleeve and knots under her chest. Underneath is a pair of high-waisted trousers. She outlines her figure very well, like a spider spirit with thin arms and thin legs.