69

The curtains were raised by the midsummer wind and swept into the warm wind, which finally dispersed the smell of fish and water in the office.

Jiang vain fooled around his desk shamelessly. The table he had just tidyed up in the morning has now become a mess. The ink that he just knocked over broke to the ground, dizzy and dyed a large amount of ink and mottled, which became a silent witness to all this just now.

Shi Nian lost her strength and let Jiang vag clean it up again, zippered her skirt, and the corners of her eyes were forced to turn red.

She sat in the chair and recovered her head for a while before she regained her mind, and her whole body was sore when she moved.

I didn't even finish the meal just now. It was cold at this moment. Jiang vao asked people to buy a new one again. The satiated man had a good temper. He kissed her and asked gently, "Would you like to sleep for a while?"

Shi Nian didn't want to talk to him, so she turned her head and said, "No, no."

Jiang vain rubbed the palm of her hand: "Aren't you tired? I got up early in the morning."

She moved her legs and breathed backwards. She was still used to the serious posture in bed. Such a desk really challenges her flexibility and shame, and she sore when she touches the root of her legs.

She complained, "I don't have the strength to go."

"I'll hold you."

Shi Niannian looked up at him and didn't say anything. The complaint was very meaningful.

Jiang vain reacted and knew what she was ashamed of. He smiled, "No one is at noon. We are the only two on the 19th floor."

Shi Niannian was indeed sleepy, and he sweated a lot just now. Although Jiang Yu had simply cleaned it up, he still felt a little uncomfortable.

She was carried to the bedroom by Jiang Yu. After taking a shower, Jiang Yu asked someone to buy a new meal and delivered it. After eating, she fell asleep.

When I woke up, the room was dark, and the curtains were completely closed. Shi Nian raised his eyes and kept it blank for a while before lazily holding her sore legs to open the curtains.

It's already dark outside.

She was stunned. She took her mobile phone and went back to Jiang Yu's office. The light was on in the corridor.

Secretary Zhao has left. How long has she slept?

She turned on her mobile phone and looked at it at seven o'clock in the evening...

Obviously, he came for an internship, but he slept from noon to night. If it weren't for Jiang Yu, he would have been fired directly on the first day.

Jiang vain went to see her several times. Seeing that she was asleep soundly, he didn't have the heart to call her. At the same time, he thought that he could not let Shi Nian get up with his time to come to the company in the future.

Originally, he wanted Shi Niannian to come to his company for an internship, but he just found a reason to see her every day. After all, with Shi Nian's temperament, he was not used to showing up in front of everyone, and he would not often come to the company to accompany him.

As a result, he got up lightly the next day. When he came out of the bathroom, he saw that Shi Nian had also got up. He stared and mechanically grabbed the clothes and put on.

"Don't sleep for a while?" Jiang vain walked over and asked.

"Yes." She raised her eyes, raised her hand and rubbed it again. "Aren't you going to the company with you?"