56

When we talk about some things, there will be a lot of sneaky and careful suspicion.

Shi Niannian went to wash the fruit he bought yesterday, put together a simple fruit plate and put it in a small fork and took it to the living room. Jiang Yu was still holding the computer there to read the files.

"This is the first time I've seen you so serious." Shi Nian said, holding his cheeks to recall the past, "You always slept in high school and didn't do your homework well."

"That's a sophomore in high school." Jiang's rash voice.

She didn't understand: "What?"

Jiang vain turned to the last page of the report, took the pen and signed it under it. He turned his head and looked at Shi Niannian's fruit plate in his hand and opened his mouth.

She knew it. She inserted a watermelon in the bamboo stick and fed it to him.

It's very sweet.

Jiang vain said, "I studied very hard in my senior year of high school. I was never late, didn't sleep in class, and did everything about my homework. Like you, I was quite tired."

Shi Nian was stunned: "Really."

"Yes." He smiled, "If you don't believe it, ask Liu Guoqi. He hasn't scolded me in his senior year of high school."

Thinking of Liu Guoqi, Shi Nian couldn't help laughing, but he couldn't laugh what he thought of with a smile.

"Then swimming." Shi Nian asked, this matter had been put in her mind for a long time.

Jiang vao's eardrum surgery was actually very successful at the beginning. Later, the problem occurred because it was not well protected in the later stage, and high-intensity training was not enough. He had to to toss himself around by himself.

Shi Niannian had just left at that time. He couldn't sleep all night, had a bad rest, and didn't eat well. After getting the gold medal sent to Shi Nian, his ears gradually had problems.

The last problem broke out in the first internal training of the national team. The starting gun fired, and he jumped into the water. The series were well completed. He ranked first among the new students, but when he stood up from the water, the whole world suddenly became quiet.

It's like listening to the sound on the shore underwater.

He saw the coach of the national team standing there talking excitedly, with his mouth closed one by one, but he couldn't hear him at all.

This feeling of inaudibility at all is the second time. Complete silence is very uncomfortable and strange.

Later, I went to the hospital for a check-up. Sudden deafness had something to do with the recent irregular and unhealthy work schedule. It will get better or return to normal, but I can't continue swimming.

Later, Jiang Shou had a serious car accident and stayed in the hospital for a long time. After leaving the hospital, he was more grumpy. Jiang Yu only went to see it once and did not go again, and his so-called "stepmother" finally endured Jiang Shou enough and took his daughter away.

At the beginning of the third year of high school, Jiang vain gave up swimming and went back to school to prepare for the college entrance examination.

People always have a direction to work hard to survive the long night. He devotes his energy to his studies. Everyone says that he works hard. In fact, only Jiang Lu knows that much he has done is useless.

Mechanically do some questions that have been mastered thoroughly for a long time, or even two sets of identical questions.

There were many times when he looked at the group photo with Shi Nian in his drawer, and the two people holding the first prize certificate of the physics competition.