60

Men are actually very seductive when they say meaty words.

His voice was very pleasant, careless, a little ruffian and bad, and those words swung out of his voice, which was really bad.

His eyebrows are drooping, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows are scattered that belong to the man after drinking. He looks a little romantic.

Shi Niannian opened her mouth. He didn't know what to do or what to say. He hesitated to retract his hand for fear of falling into the pool.

Jiang vao picked up a lock of her soaked hair, circled it between her fingers, hugged Shi Nian, let her back be against the wall of the pool, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Is it okay?"

Shi Nian moved her lower finger awkwardly, her throat was dry and she was about to smoke. Her fingers were still clasped around his back of his neck and forefinger. She gently rubbed his hair with an unspeakable meaning, and then put her forehead against him and asked softly, "What can I do?"

Jiang vain repeated the two words just now with a little smile.

Her ears are hot, and she has been getting the certificate for a while. She doesn't want to show her unwillingness.

Her heart beat faster and she said like a mosquito.

...

When I woke up the next day, it was already noon. Shi Nian couldn't remember what time I went to bed yesterday, and even seemed that I didn't even remember it clearly when I went back to bed.

The satiated man hugged her waist from behind. After yesterday, he just took a hasty shower and went to bed. Shi Nianian wore a nightdress. Jiang Lu was naked, with his chest against her back and clinging it tightly.

After waking up, my memory of yesterday revived little by little. Shi Nian blushed instantly. Those who originally planned to get up also lay quietly again and continued to pretend to sleep.

Yesterday, it was probably a lot of consumption. Shi Nian, who didn't sleep late, soon fell asleep again. Jiang Xian was no longer there when he woke up again.

She paused, sat up from the bed, put her hand into the quilt, and rubbed her sore legs.

After leaning against the bedside and rubbing for a while, Jiang Yu pushed the door with breakfast in. In fact, it can be regarded as lunch according to the time.

He was lazy. His shirt had three buttons, revealing a circle of teeth marks on the collarbone. Now it is still red, which was bitten by last night.

"Wake up."

"Yes."

Jiang Yu took breakfast to bed. Originally, he wanted to feed her, but Shi Nian stopped her from coming by herself, so he gave her the bowl and put his hand into the quilt.

As soon as her fingertips touched her leg, she shrank back suddenly and almost spilled breakfast. Her eyes were vigilant, just like Jiang Yu when he first began to chase her.

Yesterday was a frightening of Shi Nian.

He smiled, put her leg on his knee with the little girl's ankle, and rubbed her: "Is it sore? I couldn't stand yesterday."

"..." With a spoonful of hand, she raised her eyes and said, "Don't say anything."

He continued to laugh, looking very happy, and pinched her legs one by one.

It was quite comfortable. Shi Nian didn't earn any more. He lowered his head to eat breakfast. After eating a bowl of Jiang vain, he took it and put it by the bed: "Are you still hungry?"