12

Shi Nian was still covered with Jiang Huan's school uniform.

With a body temperature school uniform, there is a faint smell of tobacco lingering in my nose.

She didn't reach out to tear off the school uniform, and folded the crumpled paper in half and stuffed it into her pocket.

In just five minutes, a pair of shoes appeared in sight, Jiang vain's.

She raised her head against her school uniform.

"Bride." He joked with a smile.

Shi Niannian opened her mouth and raised her hand and lifted her clothes hesitantly.

In front of him, there seemed to be a bloody storm. Those boys had all fallen to the ground. Cheng Qi's clothes were dirty, and the other girls shrank in the corner.

She looked at Jiang's arrogant face: "Here you..."

She pointed to the position at the corners of her eyes.

"It's okay." Jiang said arrogantly.

Shi Nian folded the clothes twice and stretched out his hand back: "Thank you..."

"Take it to me."

Shi Nian retracted his hand and folded his hands to hold the dress on his chest.

Jiang vainly walked forward, Shi Nian looked at the group of people, quickly withdrew his sight, and trotted to follow.

Jiang vain walked to the parking lot, took out the car key from his pocket, and then sat in the driver's seat. Shi Nian stood beside him and did not move.

She didn't expect him to drive here, and then thought about it. He was the same age as Xu Ningqing. Xu Ningqing's uncle bought him a car as soon as he graduated from high school. It was not that unexpected to see Jiang Yu drive.

"Come here." Jiang swaggered down the window and called her.

She approached and whispered, "I'm going back and I'm going home."

When the wind blows, the girl's ponytail looks back, and her neck is white and slender.

Jiang vain put his elbow by the window of the car and glanced her up and down: "You go home like this now?"

She is dirty and her clothes are stained with muddy spots.

She didn't move. Jiang Yu waited so much. Finally, he stepped forward a few steps to open the back seat and sat in.

Driving to a mall, it was already dark, and the evening wind was not as hot as during the day, rolling the coolness of early autumn.

Shi Niannian got out of the car and was pulled to her front of her wrist by Jiang Yu. Her fingers hooked up her school uniform jacket. She couldn't avoid it. Jiang Yu had pulled her down her zipper.

Then he bent down from the car to pick up his coat and throw it to her: "Take mine."

"No...you own, wear it."

"I'm not cold." Jiang Yu looked at her with his eyelids drooping, "Your one is too dirty."

The coat is really dirty. It's all muddy. It's not good for people around her to rub against others. Moreover, Jiang Lu may feel ashamed if she stands next to him in such an awkward way.

Shi Nian hesitated for two seconds, took off his dirty coat, didn't put it in the car, folded it in half and stuffed it into his schoolbag.

"Thank you."

The smell of tobacco from his coat swept through her sense of smell again. His clothes were much bigger than hers, and his sleeves wrapped up his hands and covered half of his thighs.