61

Later, the two of them played for another two days and were going back to China on the seventh day.

"Would you like to buy a bottle of water?" Jiang swooped slightly and leaned over Shi Nian to ask.

The little girl lay softly, grabbed his sleeve with one hand, just raised her eyes and shook her head: "Not thirsty."

Jiang Yu still went to buy a cup of coffee and carried it in his hand. When he was thirsty, he could drink it.

Since the first night, Jiang Yu is still distressed. Later, he didn't toss around for a few days. It was not until last night that he had time to grind it twice.

The little girl's energy is really not good. Every time she finishes it, she wilts. Obviously, her sports performance was still good in the past.

When he got on the plane, he fell asleep directly. Jiang Yu asked for a blanket to cover her and asked her in a low voice, "Are you so tired?"

She said "um", leaning obediently into his arms, rubbing her head like a kitten that recognized the Lord, and said nothing.

Jiang vain kissed her hair and patted her on the back: "Sleep."

I didn't sleep well. When I woke up, I was still a while before landing. Shi Nian blinked blankly and let go for two minutes. Then he turned his head and looked at Jiang Lun beside him.

He didn't sleep. He opened his eyes when he felt the movement of the people around him. His voice was not tired: "Sleep full."

"Yes." She leaned back on Jiang Yu again.

Shi Nian Nian's nature is actually quite cold. When the two of them are not so familiar, they can feel it. At the beginning, when they saw her being blocked by a group of people in Cheng Qi, the girl bumped into it like a little beast with blowing hair, like an aggressive leopard with her fierceness and arrogance.

But when this leopard really likes you, it will completely put away its paws and will not resist at all along the touch of the hair. It is soft and obedient.

Jiang arrogantly hooked his lips and put one hand across the blanket on her abdomen. Without much force, he suddenly whispered, "You say--"

"Huh?"

He lowered his eyes and said softly, "Will there be any thoughts here?"

She was stunned: "Ah?"

Jiang vain's thumb moved, but he still lowered his eyes and said nothing.

Shi Niannian said, "I don't think so. Didn't you all get it outside?" The second half of the sentence is so low that it can hardly be heard clearly.

Jiang whispered and his voice was a little lazy: "That doesn't seem to be very safe."

Shi Nian was stunned. She really didn't know anything about this.

She is still studying. After a period of time, she will go to the hospital for internship from time to time. It's really not a good time to get pregnant. With Jiang's arrogant nature, she may want her to take a year off.

Shi Nian was very nervous. After checking the information on the Internet for a long time, she bought a pregnancy test stick online.

What I went with the pregnancy test stick was another express box with Jiang Yu's name written on it. Shi Nian took the two express boxes home after signing for it.

It was the first time she saw Jiang Hao have such a express delivery. Occasionally, she also sent documents home. She took her package directly to the bathroom and studied the instructions for a long time.