10

It was already dark outside when Xu Ningqing took Shi Nian out of the house.

But after bringing it out, he remembered that the entertainment places he wandered all day were not suitable for time, and a minor could not get in.

He really doesn't know where to take her.

He stood under the street lamp, looked back at the time of him, and asked, "Where do you want to go?"

She shook her head very gently.

"Amusement park?" As soon as he said it, he rejected the proposal. "No, it's too naive and boring."

"I have nothing... I want to go." Shi Nian said and yawned.

"Then do you want to go back?"

She shook her head and added, "Now, I don't want to."

Xu Ningqing took Shi Nian to his apartment and bought a bunch of snacks and drinks on the way.

"You can stay with me for a while, at least be clean, watch TV or something, and take your own food and drink."

"Yes."

Shi Niannian was used to staying alone, so Xu Ningqing no longer took care of her. She lay lazily on the other sofa and watched the ball game with headphones.

Suddenly, the door was hit twice, and a male voice sounded outside the door: "Brother Xu! Put me in! Brother Xu!"

Xu Ningqing took off her headphones and listened to it for a while before "fucking" to get up and open the door.

Fan Mengming stood outside sweating out with a bag of barbecue and beer.

Xu Ningqing: "Did you come up the stairs?"

Fan Mengming: "Yes, is it very healthy? Life lies in exercise!"

Xu Ningqing: "I let you lick the floor of my house."

Fan Mengming: "..."

Fan Mengming walked directly across the door with one foot, squeezed in through the gap between Xu Ningqing and the door, opposite the time of the sofa.

"...Sister?"

Shi Nian opened her mouth.

Before she could say anything, Xu Ningqing had slapped him on the back of the head: "Is it your sister?"

"Brother Xu's sister is my sister." Fan Mengming put the bag on the coffee table and patted his chest.

Xu Ningqing raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Okay, Fan Shuai's girlfriend is also everyone's girlfriend."

"Get out."

Fan Mengming took out the barbecue together and said, "Sister, eat some?"

Shi Niannian whispered, "I'm not hungry."

"I heard that you and Brother arrog are at the same table. You two talk so little. Can't you say a word all day? He is boring, isn't he?"

Fan Mengming stuttered when he didn't realize it, just thinking that she was speechless.

Jiang Yu...

He really doesn't talk much, but that's what he says every time he opens his mouth.

He is ruffian and bad, and he doesn't like to listen to it.

Xu Ningqing kicked his ass: "Why are you carrying these big piles of things to me?"

"Let's watch the live broadcast together! Isn't the game about to start?" Fan Mengming wiped his hand and said, "Brother Fei, I'll call him over too."