Jiang Ling x Xu Zhilin 10

After Jiang Ling said "do", Xu Zhilin sat down in the chair with a smile, but fortunately, he still had a "conscience" as a teacher, and finally did not make trouble with her again.

Jiang Ling learned from the "Gentle Country" and finally finished the homework very late. Fortunately, there was a USB flash drive in his bag. After copying it, it was almost two o'clock in the morning.

Jiang Ling stretched out and fell asleep as soon as she closed the computer.

This sleep went straight to the alarm clock. Jiang Ling squinted and picked up his mobile phone to turn off the alarm clock. Her arms covered her eyes and narrowed for a long time before opening her eyes and emptying them in smallpox.

After completing a series of wake-up processes, Jiang Ling remembered that she was at Xu Zhilin's house.

She was stunned. After receiving the news again, her brain bounced up directly from the bed. She was about to rush out of the guest room and withdrew - she hasn't made up yet.

Naturally, Xu Zhilin didn't have anything to remove makeup at home. Fortunately, Jiang Ling only had light makeup yesterday, and only took off it with water. She turned out the air cushion lipstick in her bag and simply put on makeup before leaving the living room.

Xu Zhilin, as a professor in the mathematics department of Bensan, has started this point and seems to have been up for a long time. Jiang Ling looked at him and even doubted whether he would have gone to the park to play Taijiquan with the Chinese old men.

Xu Zhilin raised his eyes and pointed to his mobile phone again, meaning that he was talking on the phone.

Jiang Ling nodded and pulled the hem of the skirt and moved quietly over.

Breakfast has been set up on the table. Eggs, tomatoes, bacon and whole wheat bread look like a set meal. The identical two should be bought at the convenience store downstairs.

Jiang Ling probed it, but it was still hot. It should have just been hot.

Xu Zhilin turned on the voice call and turned on the hands-free, but the voice was turned down.

"I'm going home if I have something to do next week." Xu Zhilin bowed his head to his mobile phone and said.

A female voice came out of the mobile phone: "Why don't you reply? How long have you not replied? Your brother-in-law has returned to China with me."

Jiang Ling recognized that this voice was Xu Zhilin's sister, but now it seems to sound more embarrassing.

Xu Zhilin smiled and said, "Then you should stay with him for a while."

Lazy and careless tone.

Jiang Ling took a bite of bread and her eyes fell faintly on his mobile phone screen.

Xu Zhilin glanced at her and thought she was thinking nonsense again. He raised his hand and drew a tissue and handed it to her: "It's my sister."

"Ah." Jiang Ling looked at him blinking, "... I know."

After two seconds of silence, the voice on the other end of the phone suddenly became excited: "Is it your girlfriend? Really? Is it her? It's only past nine o'clock in your place now. Did she live with you yesterday?!"

Jiang Ling: "..."

Xu Zhilin glanced at her with smiling eyes, tapped his fingers on the table twice, and lowered his head to his mobile phone: "So what if he stays me?"

Then there was a louder sound: "Grandpa!! Zhilin has a girlfriend!!!"

Jiang Ling: "..."

Xu Zhilin also gave a meal, so he sighed.