47

Jiang Yu's words directly pulled the problem to a more private and shameful point. Shi Nian once again felt that the age difference between them was almost a generation gap between them.

In fact, Xu Ningqing often speaks without control, but in most cases, he will read it in time. Even if he occasionally speaks, he will not think too much, just as if he doesn't understand.

She felt ashamed and didn't know what to say, so she simply ignored others.

Jiang Yu didn't expect that his casual words could cause this chain reaction.

On Sunday, Fan Mengming's girlfriend's birthday was introduced to her to her friends, so she invited everyone to dinner.

Jiang Hao received Fan Mengming's message on Friday and invited Shi Nian to come together. Originally, he simply refused this kind of dinner, but now Shi Nian is having an awkward with him, so he has to take the opportunity to agree.

Shi Niannian has a soft temper and is not angry, but she is lazy and doesn't like to talk to others. She is irritable and can't lose any temper.

Jiang Yu came to pick her up on Sunday morning.

Everyone was already there when they walked into the private room together. As soon as the door opened, everyone's eyes brushed over.

Everyone has heard about Jiang's second-grade girlfriend. They have been curious for a long time. Today, I heard from Fan Mengming that Shi Mei would also be present and looked forward to it.

I saw the girl standing next to Jiang Xiao, small, clean and beautiful, especially a pair of eyes, falling on the facial features, which was indescribably seductive.

Shi Niannian noticed everyone's eyes and stood there hesitantly.

Jiang coughed arrogantly and took the little girl aside to sit down.

"Okay, everyone can be seen by you." Xu Ningqing, who was beside him, slowly put away his mobile phone and leaned against the sofa and said.

"Brother Xu, have you met this child?" Someone recognized the intimacy in his words.

Fan Mengming replied, "This is Brother Xu's own sister!"

Shi Nian: "..."

Someone joked, "Then should we call our sister or sister-in-law?"

Shi Nian lowered her head and peeled her nails. This was her usual action when she was at a loss. Jiang Yu didn't listen much to what people around her said, so she sat next to her, with his eyes hanging down in the palm of her hand and watching it very attentively.

Fan Mengming's girlfriend came to say hello to her and asked her what she wanted to drink.

"I can do it." Shi Nian said.

"Then I'll order watermelon juice, okay?"

"Well, thank you, sister."

Fan Mengming was happy: "Sister Shi called my girlfriend sister. Rounding up is to call me brother. Rounding me again is equivalent to calling me brother again!"

Jiang Yu looked up at him without expression.

Shi Nian thought about his logic and whispered.

Jiang sighed delusionally and hooked her finger close: "I finally laughed, my ancestors."

Everyone looked at each other in consternation for a long time, even thinking that there had been an illusion just now.

Although they are not as close to Jiang Yu as Xu Ningqing and Fan Mengming, they also roughly understand. In the past, when they looked at Jiang Yu's not close to women in high school, it is simply unacceptable that such a contrast suddenly came.