19

The two of them registered their names and left the school gate together. The hot pot restaurant was only a few dozen meters away from the school gate. It was a big store. The booming facade in a row of small restaurants looked very ostety.

Hot pot is usually eaten by a group of people. Xu Ningqing and Jiang Yu used to come with a group of friends in high school and had to eat until the end of noon self-study before avoiding the teacher back.

Shi Niannian hasn't come except once in Class One of Senior High School, and she seldom comes out of school to eat.

Crossing the road, she raised her eyes and saw Xu Ningqing standing at the intersection.

White shirt and black trousers, half of which are casually stuffed into their trousers, wide shoulders and narrow waist, very coquettish, attracted many girls secretly shooting him.

Obviously, he is at the same age, and Jiang Yu has to wear a school uniform.

When Xu Ningqing saw the two of them, he raised his hand and waved to them, holding his mobile phone and continued to talk.

I didn't hear what he was saying until I approached him.

"I'm at the gate of her school now. See, ouch, can she still be abducted when she is about to grow up and leave school?" Xu Ningqing patted Shi Nian on the shoulder and pointed to it inside, "Go in first."

Shi Niannian asked, "What's the number...table?"

"I forgot that Fan Mengming is also here, just the fat man you saw last time." Xu Ningqing said and then said to his mobile phone, "Yes, I'm talking to Shi Nian. What does it mean to let my friend have dinner with Shi Nian? Don't worry, how dare my friend be attracted to my own sister?"

Xu Ningqing changed his mobile phone in one hand: "Aren't I there? Can I still let people bully her?"

Just a few steps, Shi Niannian was pulled back by Xu Ningqing's back collar and put his mobile phone in her ear: "Speak something."

"..." She looked at the notes - Ms. Lin.

Jiang Yu had leaned against the lamppost and lit a cigarette, and pulled the corners of his mouth lazily.

Shi Nian took a breath and said to her mobile phone, "Auntie."

"Hey!" My aunt answered happily, "Your brother usually fools around very well. You have to pay attention to his friends..."

Before her aunt finished speaking, Xu Ningqing had moved his mobile phone from her ear and raised her chin to signal her to go in first.

Many students in school uniforms in the hot pot restaurant looked around and saw a chubby hand held high. Fan Mengming bit open the beer bottle with his teeth and said, "Sister, here!"

Shi Nian walked over.

"You call me my name... Just read it all the time."

Fan Mengming raised his hand frankly, "Brother Xu's sister is my sister. Don't treat me."

"..."

Outside.

Xu Ningqing hung up the phone and had a headache because of Ms. Lin's broken thoughts. He hooked Jiang vain's shoulder and sighed, "I came out to ask you out for dinner today. It's not to value sex over friends, brother."

Jiang Yu turned his head and exhaled a cigarette.

Xu Ningqing glanced at him and smiled, "It seems that you are doing well with that girl."

Jiang Huan glanced at him and brushed the ash: "It's okay."

"Tsk." Xu Ningqing shook his head with a smile, "My mother is still worried that the group of people around me will crook the little girl all day long. I think you are the one who should guard against most."