48

Later that day, it was the afternoon self-study class when she returned to school. Jiang Yu only sent her to school. As soon as she entered the class, Jiang Ling dragged her over and pressed his voice and asked eagerly, "Nian Nian, what have you been doing? Lao Cai came to you before."

"Ah?"

"I said you went to the infirmary. Lao Cai went to Huang Yao and now seems to be fine." Jiang Ling said, "What the hell did you do?"

Before she could answer, she whispered, "You won't go on a date with Jiang Yu. I just saw you chatting at the head of the stairs in the morning!"

Shi Nian smiled helplessly, "Yes."

"Damn it, miss my classmates!" Jiang Ling's voice slapped the table, raised her voice, and attracted the eyes of the students around her. She shrank her neck and secretly gave her a thumbs-up. "It's so cool that you hide it!

Not long after the beginning of school, the study task was not heavy. Shi Nian solved all the classes left in the morning and homework of the day during the first evening self-study.

For the rest of the time, she lay on the table, bit a lollipop given to her by Jiang Yu before, and thinking silently about what was on her heart.

Jiang Yu had already come back before the evening self-study and glanced at her.

There was something wrong with the Nian Nian. He could see this. The little girl in the past sat on her homework late and looked like a little top that would not be tired. When did she see her like this today?

He rubbed his index finger on the edge of his mobile phone and hesitated to ask Xu Ningqing if he didn't know what was going on, but finally gave up.

If he can't think of anything that can't be solved by such a little girl, he can do whatever troubles. If he doesn't want to say it now, just let her go.

Jiang Yu reached out to her eyes and snapped his fingers.

"Ah." She came to her senses.

"Have you finished your homework?"

"Yes."

Jiang Yu took his exercise book to her table: "Then help me do it."

Shi Nian subconsciously picked up the pen again, glanced at the first question and wrote "A", and then realized that it was wrong. He stopped writing and looked sideways: "Write it yourself."

Jiang laughed arrogantly, and his voice seemed to be coquettish: "I don't want to write."

"Jiang vain." She whispered his name and asked, "Have you ever thought about what to do in the future?"

He casually but frankly: "Wake the championship."

Jiang Yu is really excellent. Shi Nian reads this clearly, so that she often feels that she needs to be better to deserve his preference.

The window opened a crack, wrapped in a cold wind, rolled up a little broken hair on the girl's forehead, and then heard him say, "I'll give you the gold medal in the future."

She smiled and said, "Okay."

Before she made a final decision, Xu Ningqing finally knew about this matter. She immediately went home and walked to the room with anger, but was stopped halfway by her aunt.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"The girl is sure she's leaving?"

"No." My aunt sighed in her voice, "Nian Nian doesn't want to leave, but now the situation is also quite difficult to deal with. Go and persuade."