Jiang Ling x Xu Zhilin 7

"..."

Jiang Ling hid behind her mobile phone and gave He Nan a white eye from the air, and quickly pressed her finger on the screen.

Get out of here. We are just pure teacher-student friendship.

-Plain it down. Where can you be pure after rolling the sheets? Professor Xu can't see his face and beast heart.

-I'm unilaterally pure. Professor Xu said he would chase me [show his teeth and smile] [show his teeth and smile]

Jiang Ling typed down the word and sent her index finger a tap.

He Nan:????

He Nan: You are so awesome, my friend. I have to call you sister in the future.

He Nan: But chase back, don't tell me that you are sitting opposite Professor Xu now, holding a mobile phone and smiling with peach blossoms?

"..."

After reading the message, Jiang Ling withdrew the corners of her mouth bit by bit, and her smiling face was a little stiff just now.

She moved her mobile phone down and showed her eyes. She saw Xu Zhilin sitting opposite her looking at her lazily against the back of the chair with a smile.

Noting her sight, Xu Zhilin asked in a weak voice, "Who are you chatting with so happily?"

Jiang Ling had no choice but to make a reason: "... My roommate told me a joke."

"Oh, I thought it was the boy last time." He calmed down.

Jiang Ling reacted for a moment before she understood who he was referring to. He quickly said, "No, I'm the boy..." In the middle of that, he felt wrong.

Now Xu Zhilin wants to pursue her. She is in a hurry to explain something here.

Besides, Xu Zhilin and the woman at the airport last time are also very clear.

Jiang Ling snorted, "Away, it's not."

There will be an event to participate in Jiangling University College in the next few days.

I got up early on Friday to decorate the venue with everyone. He Nan followed her when she had no class in the morning and had nothing to do.

Balloons were needed for the layout of the venue. The two chatted while stepping on the pump. There were many balloons of different shapes scattered on the ground.

During this period, two boys came to chat with He Nan and asked for their mobile phone numbers, but they were rejected.

The two boys who came to talk to them were from the same college as Jiang Ling. She also knew each other: "You're so awesome. I heard that one of the rejected boys was the college grass."

He Nan smiled indifferently: "Oh."

They were chatting here, and another group of girls suddenly made a burst of joy. Jiang Ling turned his head and looked over with the voice and saw a familiar figure.

The man stood in the corridor outside the venue through the window pane, leaning against the wall, sticking his hand in his pocket, and looking in faintly.

"That man outside is so handsome!!! Is it from our college?"

"No, I haven't seen it. If our college has this handsome man, how can we not even know the name?"

"This seems to be a professor in the Department of Mathematics in the next school. He is very famous. I heard that many girls go to the math department for him!"