67

Shi Nian was dissatisfied with Jiang Huan and was always jealous. He also said that her classmates had a lot of thoughts about her. She was not very happy with Jiang Huan more than once because of this matter, but she was hit in the face today.

Shi Niannian looked at the red-faced boy standing in front of him, holding a pink letter in his hand, and there was also a hand-painted love on the writing paper.

She took a step back and was a little stunned: "I'm married."

The boy looked up at her and squeezed his lips: "I know, I'm not going to interfere with you, but we're about to graduate. I still want you to know that I like you. Just know."

"..." Shi Nian looked at the letter in embarrassment, and her heart accelerated a little. It was not because the defendant Bai, but because she listened to other boys saying this behind Jiang vain. She felt a little guilty.

Seeing that she was silent, the boy handed the letter forward and said, "Just take a look. It doesn't matter if you throw it away after that."

Shi Niannian bit his lips and said, "Take it back. I've been married for nearly two years. It's not appropriate to receive such a letter. I'm about to defend it. I'll go first. You can prepare it quickly."

After she finished speaking, she quickly pushed the door out, lowered her head and ran downstairs. She didn't see the road clearly. When she turned the corner, she bumped into a person and knocked the man's forehead heavily on the chest.

The familiar smell of the man lingered on the tip of his nose. Shi Nian rubbed his forehead and raised his eyes. He saw Jiang Luzheng looking down at her, and one hand was still protecting her waist when she was just helping her.

"What did you do so fast? I almost fell." He frowned slightly and whispered.

There were still several school leaders standing behind him. Shi Niannian quickly came out of his arms and looked up and down at him. The man was dressed formally, dressed in formal clothes and meticulously tied. It was what he usually wore at work. He should not come to see her.

"What are you doing at school?" Shi Nian leaned over and asked softly.

Jiang raised his hand and pinched her face: "You will know in a minute."

I don't understand Shi Nian.

Jiang Zhao said again, "Let's defend quickly. You go and prepare first. I'll come to see you later."

Shi Nian began to do an innovative project more than half a year ago. What she cooperated with graduate students from other colleges was a project with innovative achievements that combined medicine and technology, and her graduation thesis was also in this regard.

She was waiting in the waiting room. The content of the paper was already familiar. She didn't hurry to read it at the last minute, but looked out of the window.

Two years of postgraduate life are also over, where Jiang Yu has also studied for four years.

Looking out of the window of this room, there is the first teaching building in front of it. As soon as class was over, the students poured out of the door, smiling and laughing with umbrellas, and the bicycle garage was also full of people.

"Next, always read and prepare."

Someone gave her name at the door. Shi Niannian calmly withdrew her sight, knocked on the table with a thick stack of printing paper in his hand, sorted it up, and walked to the glass conference room next door with her.

In fact, she didn't feel too nervous, and she was well prepared. The tutor of her graduation thesis was Chen Qing, who was famous for her strictness. I don't know how many times she took it. I guess the teacher who defended can't be stricter than Chen Qing.