64

Sheng Xiangwan stood in front of the French window and looked down at the crowded city. Listening to the beep at the other end of his mobile phone, he slowly closed his eyes.

She fell in love with Jiang Yu at first sight from the beginning of the adrenaline soaring. At that time, she didn't even want to go straight to talk to Jiang Yu. At that time, the response was quite cold. In my impression, it seemed that she just answered, and she didn't care.

The school grass of the first middle school is that boys like this inevitably have their own personalities, which is very normal.

Until she saw Jiang Yu's attitude towards Shi Nian, it was completely different. Her usual cold eyes were stained with a smile, and she was lazy and relaxed, and her eyes were more and more seductive.

At that time, I saw Jiang Xiao's different thoughts, sowing a seed in her heart, but she didn't pester anymore. She was proud, so she gave up gracefully and fell in love several times in high school and college.

It was not until she returned to her father's company to work after graduation and met Jiang Yu again. When the teenager grew up to be a man, she was more attractive. She quickly learned what she missed in those years and began to pursue Jiang vag again.

Jiang Yu has always been indifferent to her, and she doesn't care.

Compared with other women, she has an advantage. She is the only one who knows what the face looks like when there is a sinking expression on that clear face.

This has become her obsession from now on.

She also wants to see Jiang Yu look like that on her face again, because she.

She waited patiently, camped step by step in her plan, and kept approaching the river, but Shi Nian came back.

That person only needs to stand in front of Jiang Xu to instantly turn all her efforts in the years into nothingness, or her efforts over the years have never occupied a corner in Jiang Xu's heart.

That night, she watched Jiang Yu hold the woman in his arms so humblely and cry so humblely silently, and the others around her almost penetrated her with seemingly mocking eyes.

"Nian Nian!"

As soon as Shi Niannian arrived at the airport, she heard Jiang Ling's shout. Then she ran over and hugged her, and the suitcase slipped far away.

"It's really miserable to be alone abroad. How can you stand staying for so many years before?" Jiang Ling hugged her and cried.

Shi Niannian smiled and looked behind her again: "Didn't Mr. Xu come back with you?"

"Don't call him Mr. Xu anymore. Just call him Xu Zhilin if you listen to it's awkward." Jiang Ling said, "Aren't I asking for leave to come back for the Spring Festival? He still has classes and can't come back."

Shi Nian sighed, "You are really with the people you like in high school."

She scolded and said with a smile, "If I knew that Xu Zhilin was so unhuman, I would not be shy and awkward for so long in high school." After a pause, she said again, "Aren't you with someone you like in high school too?"

Near the end of the year, the street became more and more congested. Shi Nian asked for leave from the hospital at noon and separated after a lunch with Jiang Ling.

Today is the last day of the internship in the hospital. After the appointment was over, everyone went to dinner together to celebrate. Shi Nian originally wanted to refuse, but he couldn't stand everyone's enthusiasm, so he also agreed to go together.