59

Shi Nian said "Ah", she had just come back at that time, and she didn't know how to face Jiang Yu.

Chen Qing was already cold-hearted, that is to think of it, he casually asked. When he saw Nian, he was stunned and probably could understand the entanglement. He quickly waved his hand and pushed the wheelchair away.

Jiang Yu raised his hand and pinched her face, with a little heavy tone: "When will it happen, huh?"

"That's right... When you went to Professor Chen's place for a check-up before, I just went back to China that day and went to the hospital to find him."

Jiang raised his eyebrows vainly: "Is that you in a doctor's uniform?"

"Yes."

When Jiang vain entered, he saw a back. At that time, he suddenly realized that Nian Nian could not appear here, so he calmly looked away.

Over the years, he has seen some similar backs, but he has been disappointed again and again. Over time, he has lost the courage to come forward and have a look.

Unexpectedly, it turned out that was the first sight of his good-bye.

He breathed a sigh of relief: "Little conscienceless people don't know to come to me."

"I was going to find you when I came back. Suddenly, I was not ready to see you in the hospital. I don't know how to tell you, and I don't know..."

I don't know if you still like me or not.

Shi Nian Nian frowned slightly and didn't continue to say this. "And wasn't the newspaper still talking about you and Sheng Xiangwan at that time? I also heard your assistant mention her to you that day, and I... didn't dare to talk."

Jiang Huan recalled what happened that day. He had never had anything with Sheng Xiangwan, and he never thought that Shi Nian would hesitate because of Sheng Xiangwan.

He asked, "Don't believe me."

"No." She replied slowly, "I haven't seen you for so long. I'm a little flustered."

Jiang laughed arrogantly: "I'm going crazy when I wait for you."

Day by day, it's soon the National Day. Shi Nian also asked Huang Yao where to go. Huang Yao went to play. Huang Yao went to Pattaya with her roommates on a graduation trip before, saying that it was more leisurely and suitable for relaxation. She and Jiang Jun decided not to go anywhere, so they simply went, and the distance was not far away. They played for a week. Suitable.

As soon as you leave the airport, there is a hot wind wrapped in the smell of the sea.

Shi Nian Nian wears clean and simple clothes, white short sleeves and jeans, a ponytail, a white and slender neck, and a few red marks on the edge of the collar that are almost invisible.

She slept on the plane and arrived before she could sleep well. At this moment, she was still a little dizzy and squinted and rubbed her eyes.

Jiang Xian put his arms around her shoulder, took the person in his arms, rubbed her hair, and said in a low voice, "Go to the hotel to sleep for a while first?"

There is an exam before the National Day. That course is different from studying this science. There are a lot of knowledge points to memorize. In the first few days, she almost had to learn in the early morning, and now she is more prone to recidivism when she suddenly relaxes.

She nodded in confusion and said, "um".

When she woke up again, she was already in the hotel bedroom. She sat up with her eyes rubbing her eyes and couldn't find Jiang Yu, so she got out of bed and went out of the bedroom with slippers.