XIII - U.A, Japan's Best School

Start from the beginning

"Seventy-seven meters..." Katsuki indifferently replied.

"Then, do it with quirk..." Eraserhead said as he threw the ball at him. Then, Katsuki stepped forward to the circle.

"You can do anything in the circle. Hurry, with all your might." Eraserhead nonchalantly yawned as he stared at Katsuki.

"Okay, then..." Katsuki averted his gaze from the field and began stretching.

When he's ready, he inwardly thought, 'I'll add a blast to this throw...' "DIE!"

"Die?" The whole class except for the group of seven muttered in unison.

"First, come to know your maximum limit. It's the most logical way to form a hero's foundation." Eraserhead stated as he waited for the ball to fall down back to the ground and wait for the result in the device he was using.

He showed the device to the class, showing his result: 705.2 meters.

"Seven hundred and five meters, seriously?" The young man with yellow hair along with a black lightning symbol on his hair said.

"It looks fun!" The alien-like pink young girl said with a smile on her face.

"We can utilize our quirks, as expected in this course!" The man with straight black hair said.

"It looks fun, huh? Do you want to plan to become a hero within three years with that attitude?" Eraserhead asked, making everyone silent for a moment.

"Okay, whoever has the lowest overall score with these eight categories will be considered hopeless and will be expelled... We can choose what to do with our students. Welcome, this is the Hero Course of U.A." Aizawa said while intimidating them for a moment.

"Heroes overturn those dire situations. If you wanted to have fun with friends, too bad. U.A will continue to give you trials within these three years. Over and Beyond, Plus Ultra. Come with all you've got..." Aizawa said.

Then, the tests began: Ball Throw, Standing Long Jump, 50-Meter Dash, Long-distance Run, Grip Strength, Repeated Side Steps, Seated Toe-touch, and Sit-ups.

Those are the tests that all of us took.

Eraserhead opened the device's holographic function, revealing the list of rankings. The ranking is as follows:

1. Katsuki

2. Izuku

3. Shoto

4. Jamie Miles

5. Salvio Prince

6. Vincent Grid

7. Jack Foster

8. Yaoyorozu Momo

9. Iida Tenya

10. Tokoyami Fumikage

11. Shoji Mezo

12. Shinso Hitoshi

13. Ojiro Mashirao

14. Kirishima Eijiro

15. Ashido Mina

16. Uraraka Ochaco

17. Koda Koji

18. Sato RIkido

19. Asui Tsuyu

20. Aoyama Yuga

21. Sero Hanta

22. Kaminari Denki

23. Jiro Kyoka

24. Hagakure Tooru

25. Mineta Minoru