A/N (IMPORTANT UPDATE ON STORY)

Hey guys, I know it's been over a month, but I have good news!

And bad news...

The bad news is I won't be able to start working on a new chapter until Thanksgiving break because I have a lot of school stuff going on right now. I wanna get into a good college, so I have to stay on top of my work so I don't get overwhelmed. We also have this tournament thing at school with the classes playing soccer against each other in order to get points. I just so happened to be picked for the soccer team. Yay me! (Note the sarcasm.)

The good news is, I finally started writing down my ideas for this book, so I can plan for what's to come. I'm so excited for what's to come and can't wait for you all to see what happens! The only spoiler you're going to get is that more than one transformer show will be involved in this book. 

So, I'm sorry if you only wanted the Transformers Prime events to unfold, but there are plenty of other fanfictions that follow just the Transformers Prime timeline. However, with the way I clash the shows together, I think a majority of you will enjoy this new turn of events.

I will probably delete this when the next chapter comes out because I hate when people post announcements. It's just getting your hopes up for a new chapter. However, I think you all deserve to know these changes of events. Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving if I don't post before then!

:)

Aw crap, WAIT! I knew I was forgetting something. I wanted to ask if you guys enjoyed the story so far. Since this is going to be one of the few times I'm writing an author's note, I might as well ask some questions.

How do you guys like the story so far?

What would you like to see more of?

Would you guys like me to write Bloopers about all the chapters I've done so far?

Who's your favorite character?

What transformer do you absolutely hate?

Should I do a QnA with the characters farther down the road?

Also, have any of you seen the Transformers Trilogy on Netflix or the Transformer's Beast Wars that was on Netflix a loooong time ago?

Why do you guys like this story so much? I'm genuinely confused, but thank you for all the love and support!

I think that was all the questions I have, but feel free to ask me any questions you have or you can just give me some advice on what to do to make this story better. I will not give any spoilers out, and I may not follow any advice if it changes the plot I'm going for, but it's always good to hear from you guys. Have a great day or night where ever you are!