Rivals and Robots

~Alyssa's POV~

We all climbed into our Rezvani Tank and took off to the location. Rezvani tanks were built mainly for defense. Because of this, they aren't very fast with a top speed of 75 mph. However, the vehicle has the toughest exterior that is both bullet and rocket proof. Luckily for us, we have Phoebe and Christene on our team. Phoebe made the car equipped with missiles, and it also has an autopilot mode. She also managed to figure out how to miniaturize any object and return it to its original size in an instant. This technology combined with Christene's car mechanic skills, and we have motorcycles that miniaturize, to save space, for quick getaways.

 This technology combined with Christene's car mechanic skills, and we have motorcycles that miniaturize, to save space, for quick getaways

We were going to a rival's hideout. These people have been taking valuable information and resources in the underground world. They were our biggest rivals, and we needed to exterminate them. They call themselves M.E.C.H. We overheard from underground chatter that they had acquired some new technology. Tonight, we were going to take it away from them.

The building we were heading to was out in the middle of nowhere. There was a lot of wildlife surrounding the building to make it seemingly abandoned. This worked to our advantage because we could park the vehicle nearby without it being seen. Christene, Avery, and I hopped out of the tank and started walking towards the building. Phoebe's job was to tell us where to go, and she also shuts down the surveillance cameras. 

"Alright, Robo," I said. "Where do we go?"

"There is a sealed vent on the back of the building. The only problems are it's 10 feet high and it's screwed shut. You will need to use the laser in your utility belt to open it up."

Avery boosted Christene up to the top to get the seal off the vent while I stayed on the lookout. You never can be too careful when you're trying to sneak into places. When Christene finished cutting the seal off she threw it in the greenery to soften the noise impact. She then crawled into the vent. I helped boost Avery once Christene was in. After Avery was in, I took a few steps back and sprinted towards the building. I step on the wall while I still had momentum and boosted myself towards the vent. I gripped the edges and Avery helped me get all the way in the vent. 

Once inside, we followed the map on Christene's watch to a big open area in the vents. Whatever they had there needed to stay cool for some reason. We all looked down to see a huge robot strapped into what looked like a surgical chair. There looks to be a whole bunch of tools to cut apart the robot's body. I listen closely to the conversation for details.

"My name is Silas. I'm the leader of this group you see before you. We are called M.E.C.H. You Cybertronians are beyond advanced when it comes to technology. We want to know the make-up of your technology." This man just reeks with overconfidence and arrogance. He's almost as bad as the Vince kid from this morning. 

The robot then decided to speak up. "Megatron won't pay any fee for my return. You'll never get what you want. Now I suggest you let me go before I break free myself and kill you all." This robot acted human-like. I could tell it was scared of what was about to happen, but it refused to beg for its life. At that moment I knew this being has earned my respect, and we would not kill it. I also wondered who Megatron was, but if I wanted more information, I would have to pay attention.