Competition

Authors Note

I just wanna say I'm so thankful for everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this story.  I never thought I would get more than 1.3K reads, but you've all passed my expectations. Even though I'm not finished with the other chapter, I'm going to publish this one. This is one of my longest chapters, and I hope you enjoy it. You all really made my birthday, and I can't thank you enough for the support. Thank you for your patience. 

:)

~~~Christene's POV~~~

"I honestly wasn't expecting that," said Knockout. "I mean Megatron assigned some of his most important followers to watch over four human femmes. You and your friends must be really important." I laughed. "You have no idea." I looked out of Knockout's window and saw the sun was setting. "We have like 20 minutes before the first race starts. Speaking of which, what races are you doing?" I asked. "I was planning on doing the second race, come in first, which would allow me to race in the Winners' Circuit." 

"That's it? You don't want to do the Mystery Round?" He shivered. "I've seen what happens to the cars that enter that round. They always come out damaged if not completely demolished. Anyone who does that is asking for a death wish. Besides, I'd hate to scratch my paint." I laughed. "Wow this is the first time we've had a one-on-one conversation, and I already know your weakness." I smiled. "I can tell we're gonna get along just fine." There was an awkward silence afterward, so I did the only thing any sane person would do. I reached for my phone and looked for some music to listen to. Alyssa and Avery were rock and heavy metal fans, more so Avery, while I liked music with a softer melody. 

"Hey, Knockout?" "Yea?" "Do you have an aux cord, so we can listen to music and not sit in awkward silence?" "Pfft, I didn't think you were one for pointing out the obvious, but yes I do." A cord came slithering out near the cup holders, and I quickly plugged my phone in and started listening to Your New Boyfriend by Wilbur Soot.

The intro started playing, and Knockout started freaking out. "Are you trying to download a virus in me or something femme?!?!" I paused the music and started bursting out laughing.  I was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes and my stomach started to hurt.                "K-knockout pfft that's j-just how the song starts," I said while trying to calm down. I was gonna pee if I didn't stop laughing soon. "P-people add different sounds and noises to their music to make it sound unique and catchy. I'm not trying to hurt you." He grumbled while the AC started kicking in. Now that I think about it, the car was starting to get hot. "You humans are so weird." I took that answer as a sign to continue the music, so I pressed play.

Once the chorus started, I started singing.

But he's in your bed, 

and I'm in your twitch chat.

I started pretending to play the guitar when the guitar parts came up. I know I probably looked ridiculous to Knockout, but I didn't care.

I've got the key,

and he's just a doormat.

And even though he's got social skills,

that doesn't mean I can't pay the bills.

Anyway make the most of him,

cause she moves on pretty bloody quick.

Your new boyfriend's an arsehole.

.

.

.

WO!