Soundwave and Airachnid

~~~Alyssa's POV~~~

I gotta admit, going through the ground bridge when your not about to pass out is 10x better. We walked into the same room we were in when we first met Megatron. I saw the same robot that teleported us last time, Soundwave I think Knockout said, at a console with Megatron. I also saw the robot I humiliated, and I almost snorted. 

"You summoned us, Lord Megatron?" asked Breakdown.

Megatron turned around to face Knockout, and he seemed surprised to see us girls on his ship. He then faced Breakdown and said, "We are picking up an unusual magnetic signature. This magnetic signature belongs to a Decepticon invention I need you to get. Do not fail me Breakdown."

Breakdown nodded and walked through a ground bridge provided by Soundwave. Soundwave seemed interesting to me. He had a visor over his face and rarely seemed to talk. He was slimmer than the others, but he looked to be built for speed much like the robot with high heels. However, his arms looked like they were able to block more attacks than the other robot. He also seemed to have a little robot on his chest, but I didn't question it. 

I turned back to Megatron and saw he was studying us as well. He seemed confused. I looked down and realized why he looked confused. First of all, we were wearing somewhat revealing outfits. At least they were more revealing than what we usually wore out of the house. Second, our clothes were wet. Thank goodness none of our clothes were see-through. That would have been worse. 

I looked to see how the other girls were reacting, but they all seemed to be looking at the ship. I looked at Phoebe and saw she was looking at Soundwave. Knowing her she was wondering what he was doing, and she was admiring him from afar. Unfortunately, I knew she was too shy for her own good and therefore would not act on her admiration and sighed. I looked back to Megatron.

"Lord Megatron, do you mind if we look around the warship to become acquainted with the layout?" I asked.

He turned to me and said, "Not at all. Do be careful though, I would hate to see our first human allies squished simply because they weren't paying attention." He smiled at that. The girls tensed at the thought, but I saw in his eyes that he was actually worried. Because of this I smiled and said, "Don't worry about us. We've been through worse."

I then walked over to Phoebe and started pushing her towards Soundwave. She squeaked and tried to twist out of my grip. I paused and said, "You're never going to meet him if you don't try and talk to him." She looked at me, thought about it, and slowly nodded. I quickly pushed her to Soundwave, so she didn't have a chance to doubt her decision. We quickly walked to where Soundwave was working. The only problem was because we were so short compared to the Cybertronians, their workspace was much taller than us which means we had to climb to meet their height. I made Phoebe get on my back and then I quickly scaled the wall to get to the area where Soundwave's hands were. Phoebe hopped off my back and was shaking. She must have been scared of falling which at our height, I didn't blame her.

I walked up to Soundwave and tapped on him to get his attention. He turned towards us and tilted his head to the side. "My name is Alyssa, and this here is Phoebe. She wanted to ask you a few questions if you don't mind." I then gently nudged her towards him. She walked up to him and said, "Can you teach me about your species, so we don't have as many questions and don't insult you guys?" He nodded and scooped her up to put her on his shoulder. I smiled gratefully at him before I scaled back down the wall. I walked over to Megatron's leg and sat down. He looked down and then he hoisted me onto his shoulder. I squeaked when he grabbed me and he chuckled at my surprise.

"At least warn me next time. I don't particularly like being picked up."

"But where's the fun in that. Your reactions amuse me."

"Well if they make you happy then by all means," I said sarcastically.

"You are an interesting one. You're so comfortable around me. I'm used to people looking at me with fear or hatred in their eyes. Aren't you afraid I'll kill you?" he asked. From the look in his eyes, I could tell he was genuinely curious. Almost as if he's been thinking about this question since we last met.

"Everyone has emotions, just because some are better at hiding them doesn't mean they don't have any. I'm doing my best to ensure your well-being is good. As for me being afraid you'll kill me, I've already accepted I'm going to die. Mind you I will still be afraid when my time comes, but I want to live with no regrets." I responded. I was honestly surprised at how honest I was. Megatron was too easy to talk to; I would have to keep an eye on him. 

"Yet you embarrassed Starscream the first day we met. Why is that?"

'So Starscearm is his name? I'll keep that in mind.' I thought.

"Oh please, I could see his ego the moment we walked through the ground bridge." 'That is what that's called right?' I thought. "He needed to be cut down a few notches. Plus overconfidence and arrogance are reasons why people underestimate their opponents."

He smirked. "I think I'm going to enjoy you as my charge."

"That's ni-wait what? I'm gonna be your charge?" I asked.

"I was informed of your enemies following you, so I've decided you all will have Decepticon guardians. You are my charge, so I can ensure your safety personally. We will also give you girls a place to stay here, in case our enemies learn of your allegiance with us." he explained.

"Wait, so if your my guardian, then who will the other girls' guardians be?"

"I will leave that up to you since you've known them longer, and you know who they would work well with." 

"Ok, then I think Phoebe will go with Soundwave since they seem to be getting along. Christene can go with Knockout since they will keep each other out of trouble. Avery will go with Breakdown because they have similar interests. " I said while pointing to each of the girls.

Megatron took a mental note of all the girls' names and agreed with his charge's reasoning. We continued talking for a little while longer before a ground bridge opened up into the room. The girls finished their conversations with the other bots before they came running behind Megatron's throne. Their instincts made them listen to information before letting their presence be known. In came Breakdown who had no relic insight. He looked nervous, and it looked like he was hiding something behind his back. Megatron walked up to Breakdown with me still on his shoulder. 

"Breakdown you dare to return empty-handed?" 

"No, master," said Breakdown. Then he turned around to reveal a feminine-looking robot stuck on his back. She looked almost like a spider with four spider-like appendages on her back.

"Airachnid, it has been some time."

'So Airachnid is her name, huh?' I thought.

"Lord Megatron, what can I say? It's good to be back." she then smirked evilly. My gut was telling me not to trust her. Something about her was off. I had a feeling she was willing to sacrifice or murder anyone in order to get her way. She then looked at me and smiled. Before anyone could react, she used one of her spider appendages to try and kill me, luckily for me, I was faster. I quickly did a reverse swan dive off Megatron's shoulder before she could hit me. Before I hit the ground, I shifted to make sure I land on my uninjured side and roll to help absorb the impact. I looked up and saw everyone was looking at me. Airachnid was looking at me with surprise and some awe in her eyes.

 Airachnid was looking at me with surprise and some awe in her eyes

I started laughing. "Well, I can tell we'll get along just fine." I then smiled evilly.