Detention

~~~Alyssa's POV~~~

I was rudely awoken to my alarm clock blaring. I quickly grabbed my alarm clock and threw it against the wall. It broke on contact and the annoying beeps finally quieted. 'Damn it! Now I have to replace it again.' I thought. I snuggled deeper into my blankets and attempted to go back to sleep. Wait...

I'm back in my bed...

How did I get here?

The events from last night quickly came back to me.

I quickly did a reverse swan dive off Megatron's shoulder before she could hit me. Before I hit the ground, I shifted to make sure I land on my uninjured side and roll to help absorb the impact. I looked up and saw everyone was looking at me. Airachnid was looking at me with surprise and some awe in her eyes.

I started laughing. "Well, I can tell we'll get along just fine."

The other girls decided that was the time to come out behind Megatron's throne. Airachind's eyes, or optics as Soundwave explained to Phoebe, widened even more. She then turned her head to Megatron.

"Since when did you ally with the humans?" she asked.

Megatron, who was staring at me the whole time, turned his attention to Airachind and said, "These humans will be able to provide information on the Autobots without being noticed, and they can assist us with other tasks. They will each have guardians to ensure their knowledge does not fall in Autobot hands." 

I looked at the other girls to see their reaction to this news. Avery looked wary, Christene looked bored and a bit annoyed, and Phoebe looked scared. I grabbed my phone to look at the time and saw it was 4:49 am. Before the girls could ask any questions, I turned to Megatron.

"Lord Megatron, we need to return to our estate to keep up appearances with school," I said. He looked at us and saw the girls' tired eyes. He also saw me scratching and pinching myself, so I could stay awake. He turned to Soundwave and said, "Soundwave, open a ground bridge to their house."

Soundwave nodded and the vortex appeared in front of us. We walked in the vortex and each went to our separate rooms with a goodnight. I was too tired to change, so I plopped down on the bed and snuggled into my blankets. The panther family joined me and we all went into a peaceful sleep.

I groaned when I realized I got two hours of sleep, and I didn't have any time to train. I looked at the panthers cuddling on my bed, who were somehow still asleep despite the alarm clock slamming against the wall. I snuck out of the bed and quickly got dressed for school. I chose a white sleeveless crop top with black ripped jeans and black high-tops. I also had an oversized unbuttoned camo shirt to help cover me.

After I made sure the panthers had plenty of food and water, I then walked out of my room and made my way to the kitchen

After I made sure the panthers had plenty of food and water, I then walked out of my room and made my way to the kitchen. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Avery was already there drinking a cup of coffee while she was leaning against the kitchen island. She was wearing a white and black striped sleeveless turtleneck that was tucked into her black ripped jeans. She was also wearing black cut-off boots that pulled the look together. She had her armpit length dark brown in a low braid.