Dream?

~Alyssa's POV~

What the heck just happened? In less than 24 hours I managed to punch a jerk in the face, make some new friends, met extraterrestrial life, beat an alien, and I've become friends? with the leader.

After Megatron told everyone to get back to work, the girls stood in front of him and introduced themselves. They didn't take off their masks, but they did take off their helmets. I don't really blame them though those things can get stuffy after a while. I mean I've felt a little claustrophobic wearing them, but safety comes first I guess. Sometimes my own breath even fogs th-

"Alyssa!" I turned to the girls and saw everyone looking at me again.

"What's up?" I asked.

The girls started to have a worried look on their faces, but I was confused. We have new allies, so why do they look worried.

"We were just saying how we should get home now," said Christene.

"Ok then let's go." I said as I hopped down Megatron's shoulder. I landed, but I was unbalanced so I feel to my knees and started coughing. I heard footsteps and looked up to see the girls running towards me. When they saw my face they started panicking. I got up, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, and looked at my hand to see blood. This snapped me out of my state, and I turned to Megatron. 

"I'm sorry, but it seems we have to leave now." I said. "Could you please open a vortex to send us back?"

"Of course, we will contact you in the near future though." he said.

"I look forward to it."

A robot with a black screen visor opened the vortex after typing some buttons. I put a hand on my injured side and started walking towards the vortex. I started seeing black spots by the time I made it to the portal. I turned around to wave bye then me and the girls walked through the portal. As soon as we arrived on the other side, I blacked out.

I woke up in my bed with the sunlight coming through my windows. I got up, stretched, then I went to look out the window. The events from last nights came back to me, but I was unsure if the robots were apart of my blood loss hallucination or if they were actually real. Speaking of my wound, I lifted my pajama shirt to see my rib cage wrapped in bandages, but I could see the bluish-purple bruise peaking out of the bandage.

I sighed, pulled my shirt down, and walked across the hall to Avery's room. I noticed she was asleep with an arm and a leg hanging off the bed. I looked at her clock on the bedside table and noticed it was 7:45 am. 

Oh 7:45 am.

.

.

.

7:

45

am

.

.

.

OH SHIT, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!

I walked to Avery's side and dragged her onto the floor. She fell with a thud and groaned. She squinted her eyes at me and said, "What the hell Alyssa!! I was sleeping." 

"I know, but if we don't hurry we'll be late for school!"

"Oh Shit!" She then got up, shoved me out the door, and slammed it closed behind me. I ran to Phoebe's room and started banging on her door. After a few minutes I heard her feet shuffling towards the door and it opened. "Wat you want?" she asked in a tired voice.

"Get dressed, before we are late for school." I said then walked to Christene's door. Her door opened before I could even knock and she looked dressed for school.

"I heard you wake Avery, but your gonna need help so you don't injury yourself more." I grumbled, but let her follow me to my closet to pick out an outfit. I picked out a pair of tight black jeans with holes all over the front of the jeans, a white short-sleeved well fit croptop, a red and black checkard cardigan. I also picked out a black beanie with cat ears for my head. Christene helped me get dressed, then we rushed downstairs to find the other girls waiting for us. We all walked outside to a white jeep and piled in. Once we all buckled up, Christene drove us to the school.

Once we parked, we got out and noticed no one was outside. We looked at each other, then booked it to our classroom. We slammed the door open, which both interrupted the teacher's lesson and brought everyone's attention to us. 

"Well ladies, how nice of you to grace us with your presence. Just because you are new here does not mean you'll be let off the hook. You get all get a warning since this is your first time. Now go to your seats." the teacher said. We all groaned and went to our seats. I, unfortunately, sat in front of Vince. Let's just say he was still mad that I showed him up. While the teacher continued with her lesson, he kicked my chair repeatively, pulled my hair, scratched me with scissors, and kept messing with me because he knew I could do nothing without getting in trouble. 

The girls knew what was happening, but they couldn't do anything because I kept telling them to pay attention. I finally had enough when his scissors scrapped over my old scars. I snapped. I got up, turned around, grabbed his scissors, and scrapped them over his already injured cheek.

"Miss Creed, this type of behavior is unacceptable! Head to detention right now." 

"No wonder the students here are so miserable," I said. "The teachers don't pay attention to the bullying done in the hallways, restrooms, or right here in their very own classrooms. And when people finally defend themselves, they are the ones who get in trouble. I'd suggest switching careers if I were you Mrs. Williams. Teachers are supposed to care about their students. And you." I said while turning to Vince who was still on the floor. "I'm tired of you walking all over the students here. No one has said anything, so I guess I'll be the first. Your nothing but a little kid who finds pleasure in hurting others. We all have hardships to deal with, and your bullying makes it worse. Now fix your attitude before I fix it for you." I then stormed out of the classroom and slammed the door shut behind me.