Rest? Never heard of it

~~~~Alyssa's POV~~~~

The ride back to the Nemesis was quiet. It was really late and my body wasn't used to it. On top of it being late, today was stressful, so it was no surprise that I was exhausted. I wanted to stay awake so no one would have to carry me back, but it was really difficult. I ended up falling asleep for a bit, but I was awoken by being placed on something comfortable. I opened my eyes to see Megatron pulling his arm away from me. He was gonna turn around when I said, "Megatron?" He stopped and looked at me. "Yes, Alyssa?" I snuggled into the mattress and said, "Thank you." He nodded and left the human area. Once the door closed behind him, I quickly got up before I actually fell asleep. I took the elevator down and walked into the newly furnished kitchen. 

I found the coffee machine and grabbed a K-cup to make myself a coffee. While the coffee was being made, I took a moment to look around the kitchen. The girls had gotten all the appliances needed, and they even got some decorations for the kitchen too. The coffee machine beeped a few seconds later, so I grabbed my cup and added some creamer to make it perfect. I then took my cup and rode the elevator back up to the place Megatron left me. I closed the door and quickly used a small remote to turn on the light, so I didn't bump into anything and spill my coffee. 

My eyes took a few seconds to adjust, but when they did, I was greeted to the site of boxes and furniture all squished into one corner of the room. I chuckled and grabbed my phone from my pocket while I took a sip of my coffee. I went onto YouTube and searched for playlists. I found one that would keep me awake, so I put my mug on the floor, got out my Airpods, and put them on so I didn't wake the girls up. I pressed play and started to get to work while being mindful of my coffee mug that was still on the floor.

I walked over to the pile of supplies and saw paint buckets. I picked up one paint bucket and saw the color was black. I smiled and looked around the room to plan for where I wanted to paint. I then grabbed a roller and started to paint the ceiling and wall farthest from the door. It was difficult at first because there would be clumps, but I managed to evenly distribute the paint. As I painted the ceiling, I would be mindful of my coffee mug, which was still on the floor, and I would be mouthing the lyrics to the different songs. Once I finished, I took another sip of my coffee that was now the perfect temperature. I went to the supplies corner and looked at my furniture. There was a bed frame that I had to assemble, the mattress, two bedside tables, two mirrors, a dresser, some carpets, two flat-screen TVs, bookcases, and a desk. 

I started placing furniture on the walls I didn't paint on, so the paint could dry. I walked to the east part of my room that opened up more and had a bathroom connected to it. I decided I would put my desk in this area, so I could have my own little workplace apart from my bedroom.  I grabbed a small fuzzy white carpet with black stripes on it and put it in the area my desk would go. I also placed a small white stand with five drawers in the right corner of the area. I then grabbed a box that held the parts to my desk and opened it. I nodded my head to the beat of the song as I looked at the instructions and assembled the desk. I was surprised I didn't have much trouble assembling the desk, but I was grateful. The desk was black with a thin smooth slab as the top and black slanted legs to support the desk. There was also a thin slot underneath the slab that I could use to hide and pull out a keyboard when I need it. I put the desk right in the middle of the area, so it was right next to the white drawers. As I looked through my furniture pile, I found a black swivel chair with armrests and a long backrest. I appreciated that Phoebe knew what I liked, and I moved the chair in front of my desk. Deciding that all the desk area needed was some finishing details, I moved back to the main part of my room.