New Roomates?

~~~Alyssa's POV~~~

We arrived at the Nemesis flight deck a few minutes later, and the others had just come out of the ground bridge. Megatron allowed us to get out of his vehicle mode and his holoform disappeared. He transformed once there were no more passengers in his vehicle mode. I turned to see Breakdown helping Avery get out of his vehicle mode. Avery ended up tripping, which caused her to fall into Breakdown. They looked into each other's eyes with their faces inches apart. I looked away because my ears were turning red from second-hand embarrassment. My eyes ended up on Knockout and Christene, leaning on Knockout's vehicle mode, fist-bumping with smirks on their faces. I just hoped they wouldn't cause accidents like this to happen with our guardians. 

I turned my eyes back on the two who were still on the floor and I sighed. "Alright love birds, if you're not gonna kiss, I suggest you get up, so we can all talk." Avery sent me a death glare that reminded me of someone, which caused me to freeze. I quickly tried to seem as if nothing happened, but I saw Phoebe's concerned face. I shook it off and asked, "So why are we here? I highly doubt that you wanted us here because you wanted to spend time with us." I thought I saw sadness in Megatron's optics, but it disappeared when I blinked. 

Megatron sighed and said, "The hassle of ground bridging you girls back and forth between the Nemesis and your home is a waste of Energon, so I decided the best solution would be to allow you, girls, to live here." I smiled. That was actually really smart. Plus, who knew what crazy acciden-I mean- adventures we could be a part of. I turned to the girls. "What do you guys think?" Christene, as always, was the first to respond. "You're seriously asking if we want to stay on an alien warship with our Guardians? Hell yeah, we want to!" Avery smirked. She obviously also wanted to stay on the Nemesis. "Alyssa, they're not wrong. It would be easier to get to and from school," said Phoebe while giving me her puppy dog eyes. I groaned. "Fine. We will stay on the Nemesis, but where will be staying?" 

The girls and I were then picked up and put on our Guardian's shoulders as they started walking towards where we would be staying. The panthers followed us and were careful of their surroundings. I kept sliding on Megatron's shoulder and almost getting impaled by his shoulder spikes, so I crawled to sit right next to his head. He stopped walking for a bit and asked me, "What are you doing?" As I adjusted, I said, " Listen, I almost got impaled by your shoulder spikes, so I'm not gonna stay on your shoulder." It took a moment for him to start walking again, but he eventually did. 

We came to a door at the end of a hallway with multiple doors on each side. I could only assume the other doors lead to bedrooms because Megatron opened the door at the end of the hallway and inside was a cybertronian bedroom. There was a big bed on the far left side of the wall, and a floating bedside table next to it. "Feel free to add to your berthroom and there is a washroom connected, so you may shower." The girls and I were then left alone in our "berthroom", is that what he called it? I turned to the girls. "Alright girls, because the room is so big, it will take a while to get this done. Phoebe, I want you to go get our food, some sleeping bags at the store, and some hygiene products. Avery, I want you to get some tools to help us build, some materials for us to build with, and safety equipment. Christene, stay with me so we can start brainstorming where we want everything to be." The girls nodded, and Phoebe opened a vortex for both her and Avery to travel through. 

~~~Phoebe's POV~~~

I used the monitor on my hand to get Alyssa's car to my location. I didn't have a car because the girls could only get driver's licenses for the three of them because they're older than 15. I'm perfectly able to drive a car, but the law won't allow me to ride without an adult with me. As long as I didn't attract too much attention to me, then I would be fine. I heard the sound of a car engine getting closer to me, so I turned my head to see Alyssa's Black Bugatti speeding towards me. It stopped in front of me, I hopped in the driver's seat and took off.