Backup

( There will be some gore in this chapter, but it's not as bad as the last one. As before there is a WARNING where the gore happens. Read at your own risk :)

~~~Alyssa's POV~~~

I knew from the second Christene sent me her location that she was in trouble. When I looked closer at the location, I saw it was out in the middle of nowhere. I realized she probably ran into some trouble at one of her races. Some people just don't know when to accept their loss. I ended up speeding past these cars and I just hoped we didn't get pulled over because I don't know how I would explain the panthers in my truck. Speaking of the panthers, they were all surprisingly quiet as I drove the truck. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw the two adult panthers cuddling. They both looked at me, and I knew they were prepared to fight whatever was making me worry. Their little kitten was fast asleep in my lap.

I smiled, happy that all the cats were finally comfortable before I focused on getting to the destination.

When we arrived at the place, I saw a huge crowd of people surrounding something. As I drove closer, I saw Christene and a gang surrounding her. She noticed me just as she was slapped across the face. This angered me as I drove towards the crowd and honked, which effectively moved everyone out the way. I opened my door and left all the panthers in the car. I marched right up to Christene and helped her up. 

"What the hell happened?"

"This car won the race, and these assholes were gonna reck this beauty. You know how much I love cars, so I had to step in. These bastards just can't accept a loss. They stole my car."

I looked at the car behind us and saw it was a beautiful red Aston Martin. I recognized the symbol on its hood, and I smiled. I winked and mouthed "follow us" before I turned around to the guys. 

"Which one of you slapped her?" I asked. 

"I did. What you gonna do about it sweetheart?" said a guy with jet black hair. I surveyed him and noticed he had nice blue eyes. With a face like that and the smirk on his face, I knew he thought I was gonna fall for him. He was wearing some blue jeans with a plain white shirt and some dog tags around his neck. 'It's a shame that shirt will be stained red later.'

"Oh, love~ I ain't gonna do shit to your gang," I said. Christene looked at me with her mouth hanging wide open. The gang started laughing while the leader smirked and checked me out. "But they will." I finished as I opened the back doors to my truck. The adult panthers hopped out while snarling and started circling the gang.

"Go back to the Aston Martin and protect the car. He is a valuable ally to us." I whispered to Christene. She nodded and sprinted to the ruby red car which had surprisingly stayed put with us. 

~~~Slight Gore warning~~~

I looked back to the gang who was still being circled by the panthers, and I snapped my fingers. The two panthers immediately went for the kill with the gang members while I advanced on the leader. I punched him in the face with enough force to break at least two teeth. While he was distracted by the pain from my punch, I grabbed Christene's keys off his belt. I kicked him in the groin to ensure he stayed down long enough for me to type the coordinates of our house in her car. Once I finished, her car took off to our house on auto-pilot. 

I turned around and glared at the leader who was still on the floor. He looked up at me and I could see the pain and regret in his eyes, but I wasn't done yet. I grabbed his right hand, the one he used to slap Christene, and I cut it off with the katana I had gotten from my car.

~~~End of Gore~~~

"You ever touch her again, I make sure you lose more than just your hand." I threatened. I then punched him in the face to knock him out. I looked to the crowd and said, " If I ever see any of you touching my crew, they'll find your body in a ditch." 

I whistled and the panthers stopped their feeding on the gang members. They were all dead, but I could care less. I left the leader alive without a crew because I knew that was worse than death. He would have to build his reputation back up again to even show his face here. The panthers hopped back in the truck while I helped Christene in the passenger side. I gave her the kitten, so she could earn the panthers' trust.  I got in and drove back to the mansion. Along the way, I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw the Aston Martin following us. 'Good.' I thought.

I opened the gates and pulled up to the house with the Aston Martin parking behind us. Everyone got out of the car and I locked the doors. What surprised me was when someone came out of the Aston Martin, but what made me smile was how close the color schemes were. He had red hair with black highlights in his hair.  He had dark red eyes with yellow specks in them and wore black joggers with dark red stripes. He was also wearing a red and black sleeveless zip-up jacket.

( Ok so this beautiful artwork does not belong to me because I'm not this talented. This was made by c0ralus on DeviantArt. For Knockout's holo form, just picture him with the hair with black highlights and the outfit I provided. If the creator is not comfortable with me sharing this photo, then I will take it down.)

I looked at Christene to see her reaction and she looked shocked

I looked at Christene to see her reaction and she looked shocked. I'm guessing he didn't show her his holo form, but I also saw her checking him out. I nudged her with my elbow to get her back on track. I walked up to the door, unlocked it, and ended up with a gun to my face.

Authors Note:

Alright, you finally met Knockout. If you guys want anything in the story, tell me and I'll see if I can add it. Also, my uploading schedule is random, so I'm sorry if I leave for a few months and come back. Right now I'm just filled with motivation, so that's why all these chapters are coming out. Also, I wanted to say I have Finals  Monday through Thursday this week, so my uploads may be slow or non-existent this week. 

Anyways, see you next time.

:)