Wait, we have Guardians?!?!

~~~Christene's POV~~~

We all arrived safely through the portal, in our garage. Avery quickly got off my motorcycle and took off her helmet. Alyssa and Phoebe also got off their motorcycle. Phoebe took off her helmet while Alyssa miniaturized her motorcycle. I copied Alyssa's and Phoebe's actions, and I made sure the now small motorcycle was safely tucked away in my pocket. We all walked into the living room after we took off our suits in silence. (I feel the need to point this out because people may be confused. When the girls tap on their jewelry, their suit appears over the clothes their wearing at the moment. Once the suit is fully on, the earpiece will then take the clothes they have on, and tuck them away in their closets. To return the clothes, they tap the earpiece four times and the clothes appear over their suits. Once the clothes are on properly, the suit then disappears. Undergarments remain on at all times during the swapping of clothes.) We all sat in a circle deep in thought. I looked around to see the girl's faces. Alyssa looked deep in thought while clutching her motorcycle helmet. Phoebe looked to be in shock at the events that happened, and Avery looked very frustrated. I sighed. If no one was going to speak up, then I would.

"I can't believe our friends know about cybertronians." Avery sighed. "At this point, I'm not surprised. This town is hiding way too many secrets for someone to not notice. I'm just aggravated it's our new friends that know these secrets," she said. Phoebe said, "I know right." She threw her hands up and slouched further into the couch. "The people we are getting to know are the last people we want to put their lives at risk for this war." I turned to look at Alyssa who was still deep in thought. "What do you recommend we do Alyssa?" I asked and everyone turned to her for her answer. 

While still looking in the same direction she said, "We can not reveal our identity to them at all costs. This means we can not slip up in our conversations, we can't stare at their vehicles for too long, and we especially can't be caught with our disguises off while with our guardians." Avery was the first one to catch what she said. "Wait, since when did we have guardians?" she asked. Alyssa looked up and said, "Wait, I never told you guys Megatron assigned guardians, to watch over us?" We all shook our heads. She sighed, stood up, and hit her head on the wall. "Godamnit! We've been too distracted lately! We need to get back to working with the Decepticons. I can't believe I didn't tell you guys the information you needed to know." Phoebe walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's not your fault, we all needed a break to settle down in this town and process the secrets kept here. The important thing is you told us now." I decided to speak up to relieve the tension.

"Do you know who our guardians are, Alyssa?" She smirked as she and Phoebe sat back down on the couch. " I had the honor of choosing your guardians for you all." Avery groaned. "I already don't like the sound of that." Alyssa started chuckling evilly. 'I definitely don't like the sound of that.' "Phoebe, you get the honor of being partnered with Soundwave." Phoebe immediately curled in on herself and buried her face in her knees. "Avery, you're with Breakdown." Avery nodded, but I could see a faint blush coating her cheeks. "And Christene, you're with Knockout." I immediately smirked to hide my surprise and butterflies in my stomach. I quickly looked for something to throw back at Alyssa, when I remembered what she said earlier. "Alyssa?" "Yea?" she said turning her attention to me. "You said you got to choose our guardians, so who's your guardian?" I saw her left eye twitch for a second, but she quickly controlled it. However, she couldn't stop the tips of her ears from turning red. I grinned knowing I hit a weakness in her walls. "Megatron chose my guardian for me. He thought my sharp thinking, strong instincts, and battle knowledge would be used to their fullest potential at his side." Avery's, Phoebe's, and my eyes widened realizing she had feelings for the leader. 

Avery was about to say something, but I quickly kicked her to shut her up. She turned to me with a death glare, but it softened when she saw the desperation in my eyes. Because Alyssa was sheltered most of her life, she probably didn't understand crushes or romantic feelings for others. I wanted her to figure this out on her own. Phoebe all of a sudden stood up and stretched. She yawned and said, "I'm feeling tired guys, I think I'm gonna hit the hay." Alyssa also stood up and said, "Listen, I don't care what you guys do, just shower before you go to bed. Even though it's the weekend, we still have to get up early to meet our allies. Good night!" Then her and Phoebe headed upstairs to their room.