6 feet under

Author's Note

So, this was supposed to come out yesterday, but Wattpad was being difficult. I apologize for the late upload, but this is my longest chapter so far. Also thank you for 4k reads! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

:)

~~~Alyssa's POV~~~

I woke up, but I was too comfortable to get up completely. I snuggled closer into this fluffy pillow, but it kept moving away from me. This pillow was starting to frustrate me, but I refused to open my eyes. I felt something put all of its weight on my stomach, so I opened my eyes to shove this thing off me. I was surprised to see Cassi looking right at me with her forest green eyes as she attempted to suffocate me. Once she saw I was looking at her, she got off and opened her mouth to show she was hungry. I got up, stretched, and looked around the room.

Christene was drooling a waterfall, no surprise there, Avery was cuddling with Astra, there was an empty blue sleeping bag, and Anakin was clawing at the door. Wait. Where was Phoebe? Why is Anakin clawing at the door? I immediately got out of my sleeping bag and went to wake the girls up. I shook Avery, and she grabbed my hand and pointed her knife that was under the pillow at my neck. I smirked. "Nice reflexes, Avery. Good to see you're still prepared." She laughed as she let me go. "Thank's boss." I grew serious as I realized why I woke her up. "Phoebe's missing, and we can't get out of this room." Avery's smile vanished as she realized the severity of the situation, and she said, "I'll wake Christene." I started looking around for a way we could get out but stopped when I heard a loud thump. It turns out Avery wakes people by slapping them on the head.

"OW! What the fuck, Avery!" Avery just sighed. "Phoebe's missing." Christene snapped up at that. "If she's dead, I'm murdering everyone on this warship, then myself! Let's go look for her!" she said as she got up and put her shoes on. "In case you haven't noticed, the door panel is too tall for us to reach, and Phoebe is the one who has the vortex controls," said Avery. I looked at the tools we used to build the platforms to see if we could use something to break through the door. My eyes laid on a woodcutter with a circular saw blade. Good thing we had outlets installed last night. I plugged the machine in while Avery and Christene were arguing about what to do, and I started cutting a human door-sized hole in the bigger door. 

When I finished, I turned the machine off, kicked the slab, and it crashed onto the hallway floor. The now silent girls walked out of our berthroom behind me and the panthers. We started walking the way we came, and we kept an eye out for our guardians while we stayed near the walls to avoid being stepped on. As we walked farther away from our living area, I heard loud voices. Since we had no other clues, we walked towards the voices and came across the control room. Soundwave, Megatron, Breakdown, Knockout, and Starscream were there along with a few Vehicons working on the terminals. I looked closer at Soundwave, and I saw Phoebe sitting on his shoulder. 

Christene rushed in as soon as she saw Phoebe, and shouted," Phoebe, what the hell! You left us in a room with no way to get out." Avery and I sighed but followed Christene as she ran up to Soundwave. Phoebe and everyone else turned to Christene, and I immediately made it look like I was uninterested. I still didn't know everyone, so I was going to keep my guards up. I still didn't completely trust our guardians, but it's understandable since we haven't been around each other often. Soundwave had barely put Phoebe on the ground when she was tackled by Christene. They both crashed into the floor in a fit of giggles, and I just rolled my eyes and smiled. "So, where'd you go last night, Phoebe?" asked Avery after both girls had gotten off the floor. I had to chase after an invention, I ended up in Soundwave's room, and he allowed me to stay with him to work on another invention.