New Friends?

~Alyssa POV~

Classes are sooooo boring. The teachers aren't even teaching us the right thing. I can tell the other girls are bored too. Christene looks like she's daydreaming about cars or racing because she's been tracing circles on her desk. Phoebe is on her phone, probably looking at the surveillance cameras around the school because she keeps trying to hide her laughs. Avery is probably imagining punching the teacher from how aggressively she's staring at the teacher. Thank goodness it's our last class of the day, otherwise, I might murder someone. When the bell finally rang we walked out to the front doors to Christene's car before I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I stopped and turned around and saw a girl with a low ponytail and two pigtails on the side of her head. She has light pink highlights on her bangs and her pigtails.

"Hey," she says, "I'm Miko! What you did against Vince this morning was so cool!"

I looked behind her and saw a guy who was a head taller than her with a grey t-shirt with a light grey long sleeve shirt underneath. He was wearing blue jeans and black sneakers. From the way he was looking at us, I could tell he thinks I'm going to harm her, so I put a friendly smile on my face and hold my hand out to Miko.

"Hey, I'm Alyssa. I may have gone a little overboard this morning, so I would like to apologize for what happened."

I then bowed my head in front of her.

"I don't think you caused any problems," she said. "You just showed Vince what he deserves." She pointed behind her. "This is Jack and Raf, my best friends."

I looked at the one she called Raf. He was shorter than the other male and maybe came up to the other male's stomach. He was wearing red square classes with an orange no-sleeved sweater with a yellow cream dress shirt underneath. He had a huge backpack on which looked like it was made for a computer. 'Oh, so he's like Phoebe.'

I put my hands to my mouth and whistled a low and a high note to get the girls' attention. When I heard their footsteps stop, I turned around and pointed to the girls.

"This is Avery, Phoebe, and Christene." I went up to Phoebe and whispered in her ear. "You should talk to Raf. The both of you have a lot in common." She nodded and went up to Raf talking about technology. I then walked up to Christene and whispered to her, "I'd go talk to Jack if I were you. He seems to have an interest in vehicles based on the way he's looking at your car." She got excited then ran up to Jack and started asking him questions. He looked a little uncomfortable at first, but I could tell he was interested in the topics.

I looked at Avery, caught her gaze, and looked at Miko. She got the hint and went to take Miko to talk about music. I looked at all my friends talking and interacting with new people, and I smiled. I walked under a tree, sat down, and started drawing on my sketchbook. I was so concentrated that I didn't even notice the time flying by. I was ripped out of my thoughts by a loud engine near me. I looked up and saw 3 vehicles pull up to the parking lot. I then heard a female screech and knew I should probably help the others out. I got up dusted myself off and saw Christene running to the cars and motorcycle. She started touching the vehicles and exploring the outside. I saw the nervous looks on Miko's, Jack's, and Raf's faces. I sighed, went up to Christene, and dragged her towards our new friends.

"Christene, how would you feel if someone was touching your car like that?" I asked. I turned to the three. "I'm sorry she was touching your vehicles. She's obsessed with automobiles."

"Wait, how did you know those were ours," Jack asked.

"I saw the look on your faces when she was touching your vehicles," I said.