chapter 46

Yoongi's POV

I wasn't really expecting what I saw when I parked my car in the driveway.

After checking myself out in the rearview mirror, I picked up my mobile and made my way on the pathway which I was supposed to follow

After checking myself out in the rearview mirror, I picked up my mobile and made my way on the pathway which I was supposed to follow. All the lights in the house were off, except for the ones along this path and there were no other houses in the vicinity, so it was rather dark everywhere except on this track.

After crossing the first turn, I spotted my wife. Standing at the entryway to the gardens with a bouquet of roses in front of a dining table wearing that beautiful black dress I brought her for her birthday last year...

She's gorgeous!

Before she could say anything, I kissed her thoroughly wrapping my hands around her small waist

Before she could say anything, I kissed her thoroughly wrapping my hands around her small waist. She's just too beautiful. I can't help but squeeze her tight to feel for myself that this is real. She's mine.

Once breathless, I let go of her lips, attached our foreheads and smiled.

Y/n: happy birthday.☺

Me: Thanks Love.

Y/n: let's eat?

Me: sure😊

Y/n: here.

She handed me the bouquet as we made our way to the table. Oh how I love her. I've never received flowers like this before.

The dinner started with some small talk about our day and soon progressed to full blown conversation with laughter, teasing and fun.

We enjoyed another half an hour just talking after finishing dinner.

Y/n: let's freshen up a bit? It's getting late.

Me: sure baby.

I followed her inside the house and she switched on the hall lights. As we walked upstairs, I was thinking about the way she was walking in front of me. Maybe-