chapter 5

Yoongi's POV

In the bedroom.

I entered the room with y/n in my arms. She was almost falling due to the heavy gown, but I somehow managed to bring her up to her bed. As soon as I let go of my precious wife, she rolled over and hugged a stuffed toy.

This was the first time I entered her bedroom, so I looked around. The overall arrangement and maintenance of the room was admirable.

I saw a couple of packed suitcases lying near the study table, which Supposedly were prepared for her moving to my apartment.

I went to my small carry bag, lying on the couch and pulled out my sleeping pajamas, before going to the bathroom to wash up.

Oh crap! I don't have a toothbrush and a towel!

It's okay! She's bound to have some extras somewhere here, I suppose...

Searching the various cabinets, I finally found a new towel and toothbrush...

After a short shower, I came out and saw y/n sleeping uncomfortably in her wedding dress.

Me: y/n! Y/n-aah!

I tried to wake her up but she didn't even move.

Me: at least change your clothes wifey!

Wait... What did I just say?

Y/n: tired...

She mumbled some incoherent words and hugged her stuffed toy tighter.

She needs to change her clothes, it's too uncomfortable

Should I call a maid to help her???

No. No. I can't let anyone else touch my wife now! What if the maids- no. No.

Only I can touch and see my baby.

Me: get up y/n or I'll change your clothes myself!

Y/n:...

She's ignoring me!
I'm left with no choice now.

Me: I really have no choice y/n. Don't regret it later.

No response.

My last warnings didn't work so... Let's just get it!

Thankfully, she had removed her accessories back in the car, before driving off...

It took a lot of time and effort to pry away her hug buddy but I finally succeeded.

Now I hate myself for selecting this dress!

Where should I start???

Okay okay... I found a zipper!

She was already lying on her side... Just a little push and yep, I can unzip the dress from the back!

Aish! This is giving me goosebumps! Should I really do this???

She's my wife. There's nothing wrong with it....

I slowly unzipped the dress from behind, almost loosing control at the sight of her bare back... Did she not wear-

Shush. Shush.

After unzipping it, I pulled her back so that she was lying on her back. Should I really proceed to remove it... 😑

Me: yah! Y/n-ah! Look what are you making me do!!!

Holding her shoulders, I made her sit up and Shook her softly a few times to see if she wakes up.

But boy! She was sleeping like a dead corpse!

I wonder how many days she haven't slept for to reach this kind of heavenly coma...

Putting her still lifeless body on the bed, I went to her closet. Picking up an oversized t-shirt, which seemed like her comfortable nightwear, I brought it to the bed.

I should not see her unless she allows me to... I'm a gentleman after all.

I made her sit up and sat behind her.

Removing the garment from her upper body careful enough to not touch her inappropriately, I hurriedly put on the t-shirt over her head and covered her body before my eyes can commit a sin.

Thankfully the t-shirt went up to her mid thighs and she was wearing comfortable shorts underneath the heavy gown, so I held her waist and pulled her out of that damned dress.

Okay... Unintended touches are exempted from punishment.

I'm surprised she's still asleep!

And finally, I brought a wet towel to clean her face and hands...

After laying her half dead body on one side of the bed and covering her with a blanket, I collected the big*ss dress and dumped it on the couch.

Now... Should I wear a t-shirt myself? I won't be able to sleep nicely though... I don't think she'd have much of a problem with me sleeping shirtless...

...

After finishing everything, I turned off the lights and lied down besides my wife in darkness.

Me: Good night y/n...

Kissing her forehead, I too drifted off to sleep.