chapter 3

Author's POV

The next day.

In the VIP ward.

Y/n was waiting for her soon-to-be-husband to arrive, with her dad.

Wearing a simple blue dress that reached below her knees with her favourite pair of sneakers and her hair tied back in a high ponytail, she was contemplating on the meaning of life when the door creaked open and two men entered the room.

Immediately bolting upright from her sitting position, she greeted the elder first followed by the younger, both of whom replied by small nods.
She saw the elder flashing a satisfied smile while the younger one, which she supposed was her soon to be fiance, just checked her out.

It would be a lie if she says, his gaze didn't intimidate her for a moment but he shifted his focus to her Dad, greeting him, as soon as she looked down.

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi's POV

Since childhood, I knew I wasn't one to trust just anyone in case of love and marriage.... Especially after seeing the situation between my parents. They had fights and arguments every time they saw each other until they finally split ways. I knew Love was something I do not look up to in a relationship.

And as for Love Marriage... I knew it was not in my destiny... Because, I, Min Yoongi do not do serious relationships...

So, this Arranged Marriage, I knew this was going to happen one day or another... And I just hope my counterpart doesn't have any high expectations from me. After all, this is just a platonic agreement.

...

Sitting in my car, I was not at all happy because I had to leave my precious bed for this silly meeting. I knew this marriage was gonna proceed anyways, whether I attend this meeting or not... But, Dad just had to force me...

Well, there isn't anything bad in this... We're already going, might as well check out what kind of wife I'm getting...

We finally reached the hospital and after going through multiple corridors, found the room we were headed to.

From one of the glass window, I could faintly see an old man sitting on the bed, seems like my future father-in-law, but I didn't see the girl.

Dad opened the door and entered first. I too followed him after a little hesitation.

First thing that greeted us was a little girl.

She bowed nervously, with her hands clasped tightly in front of her skirt.

From the corner of my eye, I saw my dad walking over to the old man, as I checked her out with an amused grin. She sure was cute but nervous as hell. With her not-so-flashy dress and high ponytail, she looked like a high schooler. I so badly wanted to chuckle when she abruptly lowered her head after we had a momentary eye contact.