chapter 28

<<lil warning of.... Ummm.... Nothing... Go ahead>>>

Y/n's POV

Dinner was a relatively quiet affair, after which, me and Tae dutifully cleared the table before taking our shopping bags upstairs. Everyone except Hobi oppa, who was checking the locks, were already in their rooms.

Having already taken a nap in the late afternoon, I wasn't sleepy yet as I dragged my feet to my room with hands loaded with bags while Tae went towards his own. We'd left the books downstairs. Opening the door with my foot, I peeked inside first, just to be on safer side. Yoongi wanted to punish me after all, and I had no idea what kind of punishment he was referring to. I had never been 'punished' by him before.

As I looked inside, my cute little husband was already asleep on the couch. Though already in his black pajamas and an unbuttoned shirt he probably planned on removing before hitting the bed, he must have been sitting there, waiting for me. Well, thank God! I'm saved today... Haha... He's cute though...

I walked towards where he was sleeping with a very cute pout and kept my bags on the other side of the couch. He's so cute, I wanted to squish his cheeks and smother him with kisses. Well, one won't hurt, right?

I bent forward and pecked his right cheek.

Although we've already kissed a few times, I still wanted to squeal like a little girl who got a kiss with her prince Charming for the first time.

How can someone be so adorable???

...

...

My heart was conflicted. One part of it wanted to carry him to the bed and snuggle up to him while other part wanted to cuddle him on the couch.
But the logical part of my brain knew I needed a shower badly. And, of course I'd rather be clean and fresh if I wanted to sleep with my adorable husband. Petting his hair a bit, I kissed his forehead again and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't resist. Though I thought I heard a faint chuckle behind me but looking back, he was still sleeping... Must've been from outside.

After a short shower, I changed into a big T-shirt and shorts. Finishing up my night time skincare routine, I walked out of the bathroom and saw yoongi still sleeping on the couch.

How did I get such a squishy little husband. I walked up to him and bent on my knees to be on the same level as him. No one can bring out my silly goofy grin as easily as a pouting yoongi. I stood on my knees and cupped his cheeks in my hands. They're too soft for their own good. Stiffing a giggle, I let my hands make their way to his hair and unsurprisingly they were more smoother than they looked. I moved ahead and pecked his forehead on reflex. Stroking his temples with my thumb, I couldn't help but stare at him in amazement. He's been with me everyday since we got married. He's taken care of me like a baby when I needed and made so many efforts to keep me comfortable. There's not much age difference between us but he's too mature when compared to someone like me. I should appreciate him more.

He's such a lovely person and he makes beautiful music.

I don't think anyone else could have taken the burden of arranged marriage so carefully and turned it into something beautiful especially for me... For us...

"Thank you Yoongi. I love you. And I'll always be there for you just like you've been here for me. "

I pressed a lingering kiss on his cheek and smiled. But-

Just as I was about to pull back to somehow drag him to the bed without waking him up, I felt a pair of arms holding onto my elbows, hindering any kind of movement. I was a little taken aback and that slight moment of shock, led to me sitting on my husband's lap.

He laughed...

I was red of embarrassment at getting caught... How could I not know when he woke up???

"So... Taking advantage of your husband while he's asleep, are you sweetie?"

He drawled with his signature smirk while tightening his hold on my waist.

"I- I was just-... "

"Hmm... Just what sweetheart? "

He whispered before biting my earlobe... Damn why am I trembling!!!

"I-... "

"Hmm? "

His lips trembled on their way from my ear all the way towards the corner of my lips... Soft and Wet.

"I... It's late... We-... We should... Probably... S-sleep now... "

He pulled back and held me firmly on his lap. I never thought sitting on someone's lap could be this comfortable... No.. No... No... This is not the time...

"I'm sorry babe, but I think we have some matters to settle, don't we? "

I just looked at him, perplexed by all the emotions.

" Should I take your opinion in account for the punishment? "

" But -"

He wasn't even kissing me yet but I could feel my shorts getting wet by the second...

" Or we can forget about it and just have fun? "

" F-fun? "

By now, I was breathless, his hands were tightly holding onto my back while his warm breaths on my cheeks were leaving a burning sensation. I wanted nothing more than his wet lips to soothe the tingling sensations...

" Do you want a punishment? "

" I- no... No"

"Then let's head to bed now."

Squirming on his lap, I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms, so that I could change my shorts and have a glass of water to calm down before sleeping but that didn't seem to be his intention.

I held my breath when my once cutie husband, who now had transformed into someone who could make me obey his every command with one word, lifted me off the couch and walked to the bed.

Gulping audibly, I had to physically restrain my neck from making some unhealthy noise when he made me lie down and climbed on top of me.

"Y-yoongi... "

" Hmm? "

"W-what are...we doing? "

" Just having some fun babe. "

Before I could ask further, he attached his lips with mine, leaving no room for argument.

<< hello angels...

Do you want me to continue this chapter😏 or skip this to next morning🤔? I won't write if anyone thinks it'd be over the top.

I think all those exams made me crazy...

By the way, I'm free now. I'd be updating every ongoing book now... So yeah... Hahah... >>