chapter 25

Hello my sweet Angels!
I'm back!

Yoongi's POV

Left with no choice of any argument, I followed hobi to the book store. Y/n had followed those 'icckle maknaes even before I could finish my sweet treat.

Now buying the books and carrying them to our ride are two very different things. After dumping the last bundle of heavy literature for my little girl in the car, I don't even want to know why we were carrying them instead of ordering them online!

Me and hobi waited for at least 15 minutes before Jin hyung and Namjoon showed up with grocery bags and carefully arranged them on the back seat of our second car.

Jin hyung: hey... How long have you been here?

Me: 15 minutes.

Hobi: did you visit the tech. shop?

Namjoon: yeah. But hyung and me decided it would be difficult to carry all the stuff back on our own, so we placed the order and left the address.

Me: why didn't we just order everything online???

Jin hyung: because... We need to walk around a bit to keep our body healthy... It's good to spend some time outside home once in awhile.

I scowled at him as we all sat in a car waiting for others...

47 minutes later

We were still waiting and there was no sign of our maknaes and y/n.
Why isn't y/n picking up her phone???

None of them is picking up their phones!!!

I need to get to my little one!

Me: let's go hyung! We need to bring them back! What if they get lost in there?

Jin hyung: calm down kitten... I'll get them. We forgot to mention the time limit for their shopping.

I maintained my scowl at his clearly amused tone.

Me: me and hobi will come too. After all there is not just one clothes' shop in there. Namjoon can call us if they reach here before us.

Jin hyung: hurry along!

With that, the three of us rode the elevator to the highest floor and started our search systematically moving downwards. We searched all the clothes' showrooms, footwear shops, heck even the underwear shops going as far as into the lingerie section but there was no sign of them.

Jin hyung was loosing his sh*t with worry when we entered the security  division to report four missing kids.

The room we were lead to had a couple of security officers and I could see loads of screens showing CCTV footages of the building through the adjoining door.

Officer: how can we help you?

Jin hyung: four kids.

Officer: wait... Are you saying you lost four kids?

Jin hyung: yes officer. They're teenagers though. They went for clothes shopping and haven't returned to our meeting spot. It's been three hours since they left. All of them are new to the city and it's their first time here.

Officer : did you try to contact them?

Jin hyung: yes and none of them responded. We've been looking for them at every possible place since last one hour.

Officer: let me have a look at their pics and we'll run through our CCTV footage.

I immediately opened my gallery and showed him four pics.

...

...

...

...

The three of us followed him to the back room after their little talk with Jin hyung explaining that they really were missing and needed immediate help.

We looked around many screens trying to locate the familiar faces until one of the men on duty called out!

Man: hey! Look!

There they were!

Eating and playing in a corner of the arcade!

These little brats!

...

<< hey! I'm your cute author here!

I'm back after weeks of inactivity... Hope you enjoy this... Tell me if my way of writing changed... After all I was off writing for more than a month ig... It's subjected to deteriorate...

But I'm happy to be back!

You'll see more of me in coming days buns!

Love y'all>>

💜Arranged Marriage💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें