chapter 45

Author's POV

Getting y/n outside the party venue was the first priority for her husband as the girl was still sobbing and trembling from aftershocks.

Yoongi: it's okay baby. I'm here you know....

...

Yoongi: you're fine Love. We're going home, don't worry...

...

To his relief, Jungkook brought the car from the parking lot when he was trying to calm her down. Taehyung took to the shotgun as Jimin climbed in the back first. With his wife safely on his lap, he relaxed as the car started it's homeward journey.

As y/n eventually stopped crying, Taehyung opened one of the packets of chips and after taking out some for himself, handed it to Yoongi. Jimin had a water bottle in hand already.

Yoongi: hey! Y/n! Here. Eat something baby.

Y/n: wa-water.

Yoongi: here-

She drank the water and accepted chips from her suga's hands. Resting her head on his shoulder, she exhaled deeply which was perfectly audible in the silence of the night.

Y/n: music?

Yoongi: Tae, music!

As the silence faded, she looked up at her husband and saviour, her sugar.

Y/n: I love you-

The slight whisper was enough for his heart as he kissed her forehead, and prepped many more kisses to reach the point where she let out an amazing giggle.

Yoongi: And I love you.

Hugging her closer, he let his chin rest on her head. She was safe.

She was safe with him.

...

...

...

Turned out, the dare was to lock the girl in a room for ten minutes. That the boys had a nerve to target the quietest couple of the campus leading to one of the loudest show in a party was all over the place during next few days.

They did apologize but by then Mr. Min had already taken care of the lad's corrupt father.

Well, the news that stayed after initial shock was the fact that the two second years were not just dating but were even married. With many clues being joined here and there, people were speculating they were married even before starting at the university.

Everything returned to normal within a week. There was a rift between first and second years that couldn't be ignored but it was placated a bit after a few punches and kicks were exchanged.

March was fast approaching and so was Yoongi's birthday. Last year, he was busy with a project so the party had to be postponed for a couple of days but their bedroom celebrations went ahead. She had given him her first attempt at a blow job at that time.
This time though, she wanted to give him something more. Well, the cassette player was still on the plan but their private party needed to be planned...

...

...

...

Y/n: Happy birthday Mr. Min!

Yoongi felt very happy. What more did he need when he got to wake up on his birthday with his sweet little wife in his arms and all his projects for the term finished. His father was off enjoying his month long holiday in the far East with his friends.
And his six brothers in all but blood were sleeping under the same roof with whom he was sure to grab a drink today.

Kissing his little y/n was amazing in itself. She's just too cute in her  penguin pajamas. Though Taehyung and Jimin would argue when kookie was sleeping besides them in a bunny onsie.

That was a good start.

By 5:00PM, he was exhausted. After a light breakfast, the group visited a local restraunt for brunch. This heavy brunch for a group of atleast 16 people was considered the friends' party where gifts were given to the birthday boy.

Ending of this event separated the couple as Yoongi was dragged by the boys to do some bloke stuff. He returned home exactly at 5:00PM as the others decided to split for their  shopping.

...

He wasn't really expecting an empty house when he returned.

Thinking that his wife was still out with her friends, he walked to his room and was surprised to find a note on the bathroom door.

All it said was an address and the time, 8:00PM

The address he recalled was one of the house on the Outskirts of the city where their aunts stayed for a couple of days. It was atleast half an hour away.

Feeling excited once more, he quickly freshened up and got ready for the date. With his hair perfectly styled and not one wrinkle in his three piece suit, he left the house at 7:20PM