chapter 9

...Big time skip...

Author's POV

After that day, y/n spent most of her time inside her room until the funeral.

She didn't meet anyone except Yoongi and her father in law during that time.

After the funeral, they spent about a week more at her father's home as she didn't want to leave yet and yoongi had been nothing but patient and compliant with all her requests.

...

After a long day, the couple finally parked their car in front of a large apartment complex. Y/n was finally moving in with Yoongi...

Yoongi: we're here. Let's go in.

He smiled as she nodded.

Dragging two suitcases along with a couple of carry bags, they walked in silence and entered the elevator. The doors opened at seventh floor and y/n followed her husband to his apartment. He snaked out a room card from one of his pockets and swiped the door open.

It was a small but very cozy apartment... She had never stayed anywhere except the big family mansion so it seemed pretty exciting...

Yoongi: sorry if it's small and a little messy

Yoongi: sorry if it's small and a little messy... I live alone so... If you don't like than-

Y/n: I like it.

She gave him a small smile and walked in with her luggage...

Y/n's POV

I quickly removed my heels and wore the slippers lent by Yoongi before walking to the closet and opening it. It wasn't really messy but still seemed unorganized. Quickly getting to work, I arranged all his clothes and made enough space for mine to fit in too. Keeping the unwanted ones in the suitcase, I managed to settle all our clothes in there within half an hour. Turning around I saw Yoongi sprawled on the bed, scrolling through his phone. He must have been tired.

I walked around the house and checked it out. The kitchen was clean but the leftover dishes in the refrigerator seemed spoilt. He mustn't have thought it'd be this long of a trip before leaving.

Me: Yoongi?

Yoongi: hmm?

Oh! I wasn't expecting an immediate answer...