chapter 36

Y/n's POV

By 8:00AM, I was already sitting in the lecture theatre besides Jimin with Jin and Hobi oppa sitting behind us. Yeonjun was sitting in front of me with a girl whose name I didn't know of.

Yeonjun: hey y/n?

Me: good morning to you too😁.

Yeonjun: this is Rose. She's also in our literature batch🙃.

Me: 🙂hello Rose. I'm y/n.

Rose: nice to meet you. Would you join us for lunch?

Me: I-

Yeonjun: oh... Sorry Rosie, but I think she's got a boyfie to feed🤠😏🤠

Rose: well, we can just ask him. Oi!

Before you could react, Rose had grabbed the boy sitting besides you, who was busy talking to his hyungs.

Rose: would you like to join us for lunch?

Jimin:🤨

Y/n: that's not my boyfriend Rose!!!

Rose: oh. I thought you were holding hands and he wasn't letting you sit anywhere but with him that-

Y/n: oh. No. No. No. That's to make sure we won't get lost among so many students... I know it's stupid....

Jimin: how can you say that sister-in-law? *pouts* am I not a boy? Or am I not your friend?

The four of us laughed at the absurd situation and just like that, the first lecture started.
At sharp 9, the bell rang and the six of us followed the other students to the basketball stadium where the first P.Ed. Class was to be held. Entering the huge room, I immediately spotted the other boys sitting on the bleachers and there were some empty seats besides them... I tugged on Jin oppa's hand to walk faster and soon we reached the others.

Me: hey guys!

Tae: you're finally here.

Me: yes Tae Tae. Yesterday was a bit of a fluke. Now you should officially meet yeonjun and Rose.

Everyone exchanged pleasantries and took their seats before the whistle blew and the coach ordered us to sit.

I took a seat between Yoongi and Rose.

Me: do you have a water bottle yoongi?

Yoongi: no. But wait... Jin hyung! Lend me a water bottle!

From the other side, a water bottle was passed on and I had my fill. I was surprised when while going back, everyone took some share and the last person, whom the bottle belonged to got an empty tumbler.

We were given locker keys and told about the dress code before dismissal...

The rest of the day passed normally except for a few jealous stares I received from many unknown students, especially during lunch time. I just hope this place won't have bullies.

...

We returned home somewhat less tired compared to yesterday and had an awesome meal prepared by Auntie Park and Auntie Kim who came to visit. I was acquainted with them during the wedding but today I really got to talk to them. They were staying with Uncles in a beach house for a holiday and they promised to bring me to a spa with them on one of these days. It'd be good to relax...

Bedroom.
9:00PM 

I was done with my revision work and was peacefully lying in my bedclothes, watching a kdrama when Yoongi entered the room with a bag. He kept it on the bedside table and walked away into the bathroom.

Me: what's in the box, babe?

Yoongi: your reward. Wait for me to come out sweetheart.

I nodded and focussed back on screen but my bloody mind was drifting back to that box time and again.

After a long time, he came out of the bathroom wearing shorts with a towel around his neck.

He climbed up the bed and kept the box in between us. I too paused the TV to focus on my reward.

Me: what is it?

Yoongi: open it 😌.

I opened the box and there they were. Pastries of my favourite flavour. Gasping in delight, I thanked him and picked one to eat.

This is heaven!!!

...