chapter 21

Yoongi's POV

It was almost 4:30 PM when we returned to the living room where Holly was lying on the couch. I was very hungry since we missed lunch time and I guessed my wife would be too.

Me: are you hungry?

She nodded with a  sheepish smile because we knew I was the one who had to cook.

Y/n: I'll unpack the luggage while you cook.

Me: hmm. Okay. I'll take you to our room.

She followed me with her backpack and a handbag as I dragged the suitcases to our room.

Walking to the very end of the corridor, I opened the door that led to my former room that was now ours.

I placed the suitcases near the bed and left the room to cook something for us

Y/n's POV

Room

Just as Yoongi left, I started looking around the room. It was beautifully furnished and aesthetically pleasing. The bed was very comfortable just like the one in my previous room. There were some spare clothes in the closet which I supposed were of my husband. Opening the suitcases, I began arranging the clothes, followed by the documents, books and other materials.

Keeping Holly's bag on the shelf in the walk in closet,  I went downstairs to ask yoongi about Holly's Room.

In the kitchen

Yoongi was busy preparing the snacks. I walked to the opposite side of the counter and  rested my elbows on it.

He looked over and smiled... An extremely cute smile that melted my heart...

Breathe...

Me: umm... Yoongi... How about Holly. Should I arrange his stuff in our closet?

He raised his brows as if thinking for a moment...

Yoongi: I... I didn't think about this... We have a spare room which... Well, It might be used for the pups...

Me: pups?

Yoongi: don't open his bag just yet. The boys are coming tonight. They'll help.

Me: okay... Need any help?

Yoongi: uh... No. No. I'm almost done.

Me: sure. I'll go play with Holly.

I smiled and skipped to the living room where Holly was lazily lying on the couch. I sat down on the ground in front of him and started annoying him until he jumped on me and we both fell backwards. He's one cute pup just like his dadda...

Five minutes later.

Yoongi called from the dining room and both me and Holly ran to him.

Tempting aroma of food was awaiting us on the dining table. He was already sitting on a chair... I picked up Holly from the ground and kept him on the table in front of his treats. Smiling, I walked to the washbasin and cleaned my hands before sitting on my chair besides Yoongi. He was sitting at the head of the table.

I could clearly hear his muffled laughs  as I picked my fork.

Looking at him confusingly, I raised my brows in question.

He smiled happily and held my hand.

Yoongi: come here.

Me: what?

Yoongi: stand up.

I didn't know why but I stood up. He pulled me closer and made me sit sideways on his lap... Wait...

Me: w-what are you doing?

I was panicking.

Yoongi: don't move.

He cupped my face and ran his hands through my hair...

Yoongi: your hair... They need to settle down...

W-what... Holly!

Me: ugh... I'm sorry...

I smoothened my hair with my own hands proceeding to hide my face in my palms...
His big hands held mine and placed them on his shoulders...

He cupped my cheeks and made me look at him...

I must've been red by now...

Yoongi: you're cute.

Saying this he quickly pecked my lips.

Before he could lean in for another one, I pushed his shoulders back...

Me: what are you doing! Holly is sitting right in front of you!

A hearty laughter escaped his lips that warmed my heart making me smile unknowingly.

Yoongi: it's okay... He's busy eating.

Me: you-aish!

I was about to stand up but he pushed me down again.

Yoongi: let's eat like this-

A spoon full of delicious food was in front of my lips... How could I not open my mouth to davour it.

So, we shared a chair to eat.

After eating, we went on a walk with Holly, to the garden and the backyard of the house. It was fun rolling on the grass after a long time.

Author's POV

8:37PM

Y/n was chilling in the library while Yoongi was reassembling his equipment in his music studio. Holly was sleeping besides y/n, on another couch. The weather was getting worst every passing second. Thunder and lightning accompanied by mild raindrops was the only thing visible through the window.

The sound of doorbell rang throughout the house, making y/n flinch from her place...